Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are kind of keeping a low profile at the moment at the suggestion of his agent.
    Smart move

Comment

You just don’t know about it, because your kid isn’t good enough.
      I don't have a 7 year old kid and I know there isn't a u7 national team dumb...

Comment

I don't have a 7 year old kid and I know there isn't a u7 national team dumb...
        The fact that you are responding seriously. Dumb is you.

Comment

The fact that you are responding seriously. Dumb is you.
          yeah, you're right. you won the argument. Congrats man!

Comment

I don’t know what to do and need help. My 7 year old hasn’t had a national team call up yet, and with the Covid situation, he isn’t getting any exposure. I’m really worried about his career.
            You really need to focus on which league he plays in! There's some dude that just left the NEP who is starting a new league... you might want to put him on a team that plays in that league... the Club Champions League or something like that? There is also the Super Liga NE, you might want to look into that. Whatever you do don't put him in the NEP... no one has heard from that league in months although their Spring season schedules are still up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X