Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ours was broken into 3 payments. Fall winter spring. We paid 700 each season. We did not have one spring practice, game, or tournament .Our coaches were Furloughed so we had 0 zoom sessions! We received a weekly email with training videos I could have pulled off YouTube. Our coach was kind enough to do Zoom practice one time a week to keep the boys engaged, on his own time!! We are also moving to Seacoast and will most likely lose 700.00!
    They basically stole money from you

Comment

They basically stole money from you
      Basically

Comment

Basically
        It’s crazy that they are able to get away with it

Comment

It’s crazy that they are able to get away with it
          It is crazy that a lot of things happen in this world, but they do

Comment

Mass city and FCUSA are still going strong.

End of conversation

Comment

Mass city and FCUSA are still going strong.

End of conversation
              Mass City & Steel United

Comment

Mass City Got booted out of Seacoast. Looks like the new Seacoast Group wants nothing to do with them since they were not absorbed into the club. With Surf and Seacoast playing in that region they will lose top players in no time. Steel literally lost 1/2 their coaching staff and
                Directors overnight. I’m going to Guess 75% of their NPL and elite teams will leave or already have left. This will be almost impossible to recover from.

Comment

PT that you commenting?

I’m sure like any club they will dust themselves off and move on.

I bet some good old cash got freed up for the staff who stayed got some nice pay rises.

Comment

PT that you commenting?

I bet some good old cash got freed up for the staff who stayed got some nice pay rises.
                    Haha I bet they didn’t

Comment

PT that you commenting?

Will they have the player to be anywhere near where they were though

Comment

Absolutely not

Comment

Exactly. Did anybody on the girls side stay that's a 2007 or older? NPL, Mass Elite(Premiership levels), or Coastal Elite & possibly the Canton based Boston Elite? I'm thinking only groups that stayed are Needham based Boston Elite teams & Cape Elite teams. Though most HS age Cape players played NPL, Mass Elite or Coastal Elite.

Their NPL & Mass Elite teams from '07 girls on up all dixied. They'd have to pay players to field competitive teams at those levels now

Comment

Exactly. Did anybody on the girls side stay that's a 2007 or older? NPL, Mass Elite(Premiership levels), or Coastal Elite & possibly the Canton based Boston Elite? I'm thinking only groups that stayed are Needham based Boston Elite teams & Cape Elite teams. Though most HS age Cape players played NPL, Mass Elite or Coastal Elite.

Their NPL & Mass Elite teams from '07 girls on up all dixied. They'd have to pay players to field competitive teams at those levels now
                            Mass City and steel should merge for sure, go after PT

Comment

Mass City and steel should merge for sure, go after PT
                              Mass City got into NEP so why need Steel

Comment

Mass city making the NEP. that's good news for the club, will certainly help keep their players for another few seasons.

Galway might be a little jelly. did they make the NEP too?

some one from the bolts said that lawsuit coming PT's way looks bad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X