X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What league for seacoast MA?

Comment

Their owner shut things down. Stopped paying staff, coaches, office rent, staff cars, apartments. They got evicted from their offices last month. Health care cut, midway thru furlough. Not sure about you but I think that’s a pretty good time to move on. The billionaire owner, who hasn’t paid a bill since February suddenly found the funds to file a law suit. Tell me how that would sit with any family left at the club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What league for seacoast MA?
        They will be in NEP

Comment

Cutting costs during a pandemic? Crazy.

Comment

Cutting costs and giving zero money back. Refusing refunds to kindergarten kids, cutting healthcare? That’s the way to save your business? Then sue your employees for looking at other opportunities? You must be FD!

Comment

Cutting costs and giving zero money back. Refusing refunds to kindergarten kids, cutting healthcare? That’s the way to save your business? Then sue your employees for looking at other opportunities? You must be FD!
              Billionaires and youth sports never end well. What’s clear is that 90% of clubs in NE have tried to do the best for families and employees. Doesn’t sound like Steel/FCUSA tried to make this work. Why were others club owners able to get thru the toughest of all times? Wouldn’t you expect the person with the deepest pockets of all at least try to save what he can? From what I am told anyone that left was totally justified. And guess what, families will follow people they know and trust.

Comment

If indeed true, all staff were furloughed, they have every right to seek alternative employment.

Comment

If indeed true, all staff were furloughed, they have every right to seek alternative employment.
                  These guys were already in discussions about leaving back in late January early February. ECOT escalated because of what happened in the season but don't kid anyone they were gone after June regardless

Comment

They were gone in June? You mean PT was gone in June, apparently he got in a pissy because he lost out on a higher position at the club. Ego got in the way. He might have to lay low for a while and not coach any teams.

Is FCUSA merging or are they finished?

Comment

These guys were already in discussions about leaving back in late January early February. ECOT escalated because of what happened in the season but don't kid anyone they were gone after June regardless
                      Absolutely not true

Comment

Anyone working with FD should be encouraged to run for the hills!

Comment

Sounds like a GPS level mess. Wealthy owner, no idea about what happens in the real world.

Comment

Absolutely not true
                            as an ex-employee I can confirm that this very true

Comment

Why would steel try to Sue PT and the other coaches who were leaving anyways? Our kids play there in 10 and 07 group. There have been no emails from the prior coaches or communications from them. We heard it from a team parent. If coaches are leaving for a better job opportunity what’s the problem? This happens every day in the corporate world. When investors leave firms their clients follow. Let the coaches and kids be happy and move on. Some parents who are not going to Seacoast refuse to go back to steel due to how this all played out.

Comment

Why would steel try to Sue PT and the other coaches who were leaving anyways? Our kids play there in 10 and 07 group. There have been no emails from the prior coaches or communications from them. We heard it from a team parent. If coaches are leaving for a better job opportunity what’s the problem? This happens every day in the corporate world. When investors leave firms their clients follow. Let the coaches and kids be happy and move on. Some parents who are not going to Seacoast refuse to go back to steel due to how this all played out.
                                I am definitely one of those parents who wouldn’t give Steel one more dime of my $$. They couldn’t have handled this any worse. Putting FD in charge as the communicator was a big mistake. She is rude. Didn’t even try to feign sympathy with the no refund and basically said they spent all their (our) money on winter trainings. Ummmm.. not a chance. I have a HS player who got basically nothing out of the year. I hope they fold before the end of the summer.
                                Yup. I am bitter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X