Key Directors moving From FCUSA to SeacoastUnited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NEP is Waiting on guidance from Gov before they proceed. They want the best interest of families and kids safety (money) before they cancel. They are waiting until the very last minute. If they cancel now then clubs will be on the hook for bigger refunds so they want to salvage a garbage season. Normally I would agree with you but some clubs have posted this on their Instagram accounts. Yet to see any clubs announce they were leaving?

Comment

The only thing anyone in NEP is concerned about is not refunding money. Or refunding as little as possible. Baker's advisory is pretty straight forward, phase 3 for games to be played.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The only thing anyone in NEP is concerned about is not refunding money. Or refunding as little as possible. Baker's advisory is pretty straight forward, phase 3 for games to be played.
        Phase 3 can't come soon enough!

Comment

ECNL has 5 phases, so I'm confused now

Comment

Of course they do.

Comment

Of course they do.
              Are you saying that because you haven't seen it?

Comment

Of course state and local guide lines are more important than a leagues.
                I think they are just putting something out they’re to look good. No other league soccer league has done that yet I don’t think?
                Also to could be to cover their own backside. So if a club decides to speed things up and some one gets sucks and parents want to sue the club/league the league can just say the club went didn’t follow our steps not our problem.

Comment

Of course state and local guide lines are more important than a leagues.
                  I think they are just putting something out they’re to look good. No other league soccer league has done that yet I don’t think?
                  Also to could be to cover their own backside. So if a club decides to speed things up and some one gets sucks and parents want to sue the club/league the league can just say the club went didn’t follow our steps not our problem.
                  Why would the league get sued if a club held practices?

If a league authorized games to go ahead, okay, sure, but leagues don't control clubs outside of their league player and tryouts really

Comment

PT, I worked with that guy many many years ago.
                    We tried to sue him.

By law he was asked to pay fines for stealing business down at my club in south MA. He never paid them. Connected with steel and give the steel lawyers my input and some good info on him.

he will do the same to Seacoast eventually.

The past will always come back to haunt you.

Good luck new seacoast players. You’ve been duped during a pandemic.

Comment

Pt=youth soccer mobster.
                      Oh sorry I meant lobster. You know, they turn red when they get into hot water.

Comment

something smells fishy.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X