Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The biggest showcase is PDA.
    CFC is sending U14,15,16,17 ecnl u15,16,17 npl

They will get plenty of looks there in good weather
    Plenty of looks? Please. What a cfc tool

Comment

Plenty of looks? Please. What a cfc tool
      PDA is like Jeff Cup.. Jeff Cup is like Bernie award tourney. PDA will ALWAYS be loaded!

Comment

Yawn. Get some better material.
        I must have hit a nerve. Probably the same one your little Mia hurt from sitting on the bench so long on that C team. Keep writing the checks!

Comment

Spot on.
          Not if your last name is sadler

Comment

Dude, I get what you’re saying but to assume that kids only play GDA because of their parents is quite the assumption. I guess you can beat that dead horse as I can keep saying that your CFC coach is a fraud. Connecticut Fraud Coaches.
            They only play DA because the club joined DA and left them with few options. Stick with weakened NPL teams or leave the club and go where? USSF and OW sold GDA as the 2nd coming. It has been anything but. If OW families had some better alternatives they'd empty out of that gravel parking lot in three seconds flat.

Comment

They only play DA because the club joined DA and left them with few options. Stick with weakened NPL teams or leave the club and go where? USSF and OW sold GDA as the 2nd coming. It has been anything but. If OW families had some better alternatives they'd empty out of that gravel parking lot in three seconds flat.
              the only difference is now they can't play high school soccer. Awwwww, they miss out on 2 1/2 months of kick and run. Not a big deal. They can do plenty of other activities in high school.

Comment

Oakwood wouldn't even beat the high school in their own town of Glastonbury

Comment

Oakwood wouldn't even beat the high school in their own town of Glastonbury
                  Of course they wouldn't. Don't you remember one poster let the cat out of the bag and told us how RD, DF and MC don't even like soccer. They especially hate girls soccer too and are secretly trying to destroy the WNT by intentionally using daddy coaches to train GDA players in hopes of getting them to the WNT. This way the WNT team sucks, people will lose interest in soccer and can concentrate on other sports that they really like. One poster said it was curling but I am not sure if that is true.

Comment

Dumbest comment on a board full of them.
                    Sure CFC dad. It’s the dumbest to you because of your fraud coaches. You fraud parents continue to make absurd statements which is why there’s 10 threads hating you. Hope you enjoy your fraud commit.

Comment

I’m so glad that you care for the kids and families that are still there. And that you care about their expenses and everything else. It has to be tough living your life that consists of what everyone else is doing and trying to figure out “why” they are doing it. Instead of focusing what everyone else is doing, I’d get off the couch and start trying to lose your high BMI.

Comment

Of course they wouldn't. Don't you remember one poster let the cat out of the bag and told us how RD, DF and MC don't even like soccer. They especially hate girls soccer too and are secretly trying to destroy the WNT by intentionally using daddy coaches to train GDA players in hopes of getting them to the WNT. This way the WNT team sucks, people will lose interest in soccer and can concentrate on other sports that they really like. One poster said it was curling but I am not sure if that is true.
                        Loser who believes everything on TS. Do you believe in unicorns too?? Must be a CFC dad who picks and chooses what he wants to hear and argues to baseless facts. Maybe I should post that I’m RM and say I didn’t cheat. Would you believe that?

Comment

Loser who believes everything on TS. Do you believe in unicorns too?? Must be a CFC dad who picks and chooses what he wants to hear and argues to baseless facts. Maybe I should post that I’m RM and say I didn’t cheat. Would you believe that?
                          CFC basher doesn’t get sarcasm. Intellect issue.

Comment

CFC basher doesn’t get sarcasm. Intellect issue.
                            I thought my post was sarcastic and facetious enough. Will try harder next time. Not a CFC Dad but wouldn't mind it if I was.

Comment

Sure CFC dad. It’s the dumbest to you because of your fraud coaches. You fraud parents continue to make absurd statements which is why there’s 10 threads hating you. Hope you enjoy your fraud commit.
                              No fraud commits. Enjoy the University of Hartford

Comment

No fraud commits. Enjoy the University of Hartford
                                Enjoy Helen Keller school for the blind.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X