Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Historically no one at KK ever answers the phone. Maybe they got better after Dan left but at least based on personal experience of having rented fields from them and having put teams in their winter leagues since the first year they had them, if you need to ask someone at KK a question you have to drive there and stand outside the office door hoping that someone who knows something wanders over to the office at some point.
    You are full of crap! I have never had a problem getting answers. Just a hater trying to stir up s$it!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You are full of crap! I have never had a problem getting answers. Just a hater trying to stir up s$it!
      I am far from the only one to have made this complaint in the past.

Maybe it got better since Dan left but in the past it was a joke.

Comment

summer league

yes , the 05 boys are rockin it. Saw them play against my son's team last weekend, and the talent is there. Diverse bunch of kids who know how to get the game going. And no, I do not know anything about KK or Atletico just that I saw them play vs. my son's team and I can give credid where it is due.

Comment

summer league??

and by diverse i mean there are really TALL kids, strong kids, skilled kids, fast kids, short kids, blond, black and hispanic. Very cool indeed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X