Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Tryout Needed Just Bring A Check

CFC just announced NO TRYOUT needed, just contact ECNL Coach and bring him a check!

Oh its the same at fsa. Especially if your a west Hartford kid and play at hall. You will make ecnl!

Comment

Because there just aren't enough CFC bashing threads, let's have another.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        CFC just announced NO TRYOUT needed, just contact ECNL Coach and bring him a check!
        That's the only way your daughter makes the team.

Comment

Girls CFC United Tryouts
          U14 ECNL & ECNL II

.... they are really calling it ECNL II? I hope my kid can make ECNL VII so I can tell everyone she is an amazing player on an ECNL team. Talk about crapping in the well and tainting your brand.

Comment

Girls CFC United Tryouts
            U14 ECNL & ECNL II

.... they are really calling it ECNL II? I hope my kid can make ECNL VII so I can tell everyone she is an amazing player on an ECNL team. Talk about crapping in the well and tainting your brand.
            Is Ecnl II replacing the NPL team?

Comment

Appears so.

Comment

Yes, it’s the same thing now anyway, just a new name.

Comment

Interesting spin. They’re just not holding open cattle call tryouts at u15 and up. Quality players can arrange training sessions with the current teams, same as always.

Comment

Interesting spin. They’re just not holding open cattle call tryouts at u15 and up. Quality players can arrange training sessions with the current teams, same as always.
                    They're just renaming the NPL teams. Same with FSA and the others.

Comment

Appears so.
                      Not so sure about that, there are also NPL tryouts listed. Can someone confirm?

Comment

I don't see that so much at CFC, but wow where did FSA get all those kids with no skill?

Comment

This is the best way to handle this.

Open tryouts when the teams are being formed. Attend a training at the older ages. Boys academy teams use the same format.

If adding a player to an established team you need to see them play with the current players. Does no good to stand out against kids who don’t belong. It takes a unicorn to be added to these teams at u17 and 18.

Comment

I don't see that so much at CFC, but wow where did FSA get all those kids with no skill?
                            Just read on another thread FSA had a -19 GD against the same Maryland teams where CFC was a 0 GD. Ooo-fah.

Comment

Not so sure about that, there are also NPL tryouts listed. Can someone confirm?
                              I’m sure and I’ll confirm it for you right now...there are no girls NPL tryouts listed anywhere on the CFC website because NPL teams will be called ECNL II next year. There you go.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X