Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Briibes

Hearing JD and FM have hire attorneys!! Tip of the iceberg with this scam and club soccer. Several prominent clubs will be names along with AAU hoop!!

its coming!

RM a scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hearing JD and FM have hire attorneys!! Tip of the iceberg with this scam and club soccer. Several prominent clubs will be names along with AAU hoop!!

its coming!

I agree that this is the tip of the iceberg. There is no doubt kickbacks are out there.

Comment

I agree that this is the tip of the iceberg. There is no doubt kickbacks are out there.
        yeah, the money is huge! massive kickbacks for girls soccer.....please.

Comment

yeah, the money is huge! massive kickbacks for girls soccer.....please.
          I dunno. Looks like girls sailing, tennis and crew are corrupt, so why not soccer? This scam is like post-it notes or the phony mortgage ring Tony Soprano ran: Why didn’t I think of that!!!

Comment

I dunno. Looks like girls sailing, tennis and crew are corrupt, so why not soccer? This scam is like post-it notes or the phony mortgage ring Tony Soprano ran: Why didn’t I think of that!!!
            Yale soccer ring a bell?

Comment

USC women's soccer was involved as well. Try reading the article fully.

Comment

Yale soccer ring a bell?
                $1.2 M for an acceptance is not pocket change. Well... relatively speaking.

Comment

USC women's soccer was involved as well. Try reading the article fully.
                  I think it was USC men's coach who was involved. and one of the assistant ADs. Don't remember seeing women's coach named?

Comment

I think it was USC men's coach who was involved. and one of the assistant ADs. Don't remember seeing women's coach named?
                    It was the former USC women’s soccer coach and the asst. coach, as well as, the senior associate AD and a few other coaches (water polo, etc.). USC is looking really bad given the number involved. Seems the USC coach also told the mastermind that the UCLA men’s soccer coach would go along with the scheme. The UCLA coach put fake athletes on the women’s team too. Here’s an article that goes in depth on what the coaches did. A disgusting read.

https://sports.yahoo.com/here-is-wha...193710803.html

Comment

It was the former USC women’s soccer coach and the asst. coach, as well as, the senior associate AD and a few other coaches (water polo, etc.). USC is looking really bad given the number involved. Seems the USC coach also told the mastermind that the UCLA men’s soccer coach would go along with the scheme. The UCLA coach put fake athletes on the women’s team too. Here’s an article that goes in depth on what the coaches did. A disgusting read.

https://sports.yahoo.com/here-is-wha...193710803.html
                      Yikes!

Comment

its coming!
                        Help me understand this: we pay JD $2500 in club fees, and so he’s supposed to turn around and pay huge sums to a coach at an elite university so that my kid gets in and he can post her name on a commitments list? Are you high? Why would he do that? Why would I involve him when I can go right to the college coach myself? Think it through before acting on your hatred.

Comment

Help me understand this: we pay JD $2500 in club fees, and so he’s supposed to turn around and pay huge sums to a coach at an elite university so that my kid gets in and he can post her name on a commitments list? Are you high? Why would he do that? Why would I involve him when I can go right to the college coach myself? Think it through before acting on your hatred.
                          It is comical. I mean club owners made decent coin, but not enough to start bribing coaches on any scale. Those spots were going for 400,000 and more. No college coach is going to throw their reputation out the window for pocket change.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X