X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That make it even worse, tell her to try another sport
    She was all state two years in high school, so she was probably better than your kid

Comment

She was all state two years in high school, so she was probably better than your kid
      Ugh. These people that use high school anything to make a comparison vs. college performance. I know all state kids that don't play soccer outside of high school. High school does not translate into college play/performance. It just means they played in high school.

Comment

All New England too

Comment

Ugh. These people that use high school anything to make a comparison vs. college performance. I know all state kids that don't play soccer outside of high school. High school does not translate into college play/performance. It just means they played in high school.
          She scored 70 goals in high school...isn’t that good?

Comment

She scored 70 goals in high school...isn’t that good?
            Please read post #17

Comment

Please read post #17
              Look...she got a scholarship and is playing d1, but you know just from the stats that she should switch to field hockey?

Comment

I see where the thread is going. Some dbag wants to out this kid.

Comment

I see where the thread is going. Some dbag wants to out this kid.
                  Nope...just trying to prove you talking Soccer dbags don’t know sheet. Was all rookie team as a frosh n college. Also made odp region 1 pool. So seems like real talent evaluators know quality when they see it. You clowns keep your day jobs

Comment

Let me guess, class S?

Comment

Let me guess, class S?
                      Nope LL

Comment

She’s a great player, but getting meaningful minutes as a freshman will get you on the all-rookie team. And no post season awards this year.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Comment

19 shots on target from 52 total shots is quite reasonable, statistically.

3 goals from 19 shots on target is poor though. An average striker would be getting 6 from that. A good one would be getting 9-10 goals from 19 on target.

https://bitterandblue.sbnation.com/2...-on-target-epl
                          Props to this poster for adding something substantive to the discussion. I interesting blog post, thanks for sharing.

Comment

That make it even worse, tell her to try another sport
                            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=joNH0tEGad4

Perhaps it was luck, or perhaps you don’t know what you are talking about

Comment

I’m confused by this whole thread. What’s the motivation of the OP with this? Obviously started by someone specifically pointing out this one player, but why?

Comment

I’m confused by this whole thread. What’s the motivation of the OP with this? Obviously started by someone specifically pointing out this one player, but why?
                                If you read the posts, and you don’t know, then you have poor reading comprehension.

I will help you out.

Every “premier” coach on the site and every father who never played the game think they know everything and think they can comment intelligently on a player they have seen once or worse, never. Sometimes just from a stat line. In this case, hs coaches, college coaches, odp coaches all see quality,but a bunch of ts losers opined on a player they never saw. Made a million excuses. All state, must have been s. 70 goals....it was hs soccer, all rookie team...made it just by getting minutes. I just wanted to expose the idiots to themselves.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X