• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the bs aside, for this weekend’s tournament, I’ll go with:

1) West Pines
    2) Cape Coral
    3) Wellington/Sunrise tie
    4) Jensen beach (and they get demolished in all 4 games)
    I can see that or cape and west pines flipping places. Looks good to me. Lol on Jensen beach.

Comment

Sunrise Sting 05 X1 will take this tournament

Comment

Sunrise Sting 05 X1 will take this tournament
        Smoking the ganja this morning?

Comment

This is Cape Coral’s last full day of 2018 being undefeated. Pines is gonna take them to the woodshed.

Comment

Smoking the ganja this morning?
            Of course man! Only thing that keeps me sane.

Comment

This is Cape Coral’s last full day of 2018 being undefeated. Pines is gonna take them to the woodshed.
              Sunrise will win, WP 2nd, Cape 3rd.

Overrated tops there. You can’t beat Lakeland, Wellington, and play well vs West Pines in one game to say you are now the best.

Sunrise proved themselves last year. We’ll see after this weekend.

Comment

Haters keep hating, SUNRISE 1- West Pines 0

Comment

Haters keep hating, SUNRISE 1- West Pines 0
                  Sunrise doing the Lord’s work right there.

Comment

Good game, bad free kick. Both teams need to play less kickball. Congrats sunrise, good luck the rest of the weekend.

Comment

You tied Florida fire 0-0. Give me a break. Your offense sucks. You gotta hope or a 1-0, 1-1 game. If anyone scores 2 goals on you, game over or tie. Your offense won’t score more than 2 on any team in FSPL except Lakeland.
                      ^^^^So this guy clearly knew what he was taking about regarding Sunrise. 0-0 to a team that lost 0-2 to Kendall and gave up 2 goals to Cooper City! Sunrise clearly is not the same team offensively. In fact, I would say they appear to be getting worse as the season goes on based on this result.

Comment

^^^^So this guy clearly knew what he was taking about regarding Sunrise. 0-0 to a team that lost 0-2 to Kendall and gave up 2 goals to Cooper City! Sunrise clearly is not the same team offensively. In fact, I would say they appear to be getting worse as the season goes on based on this result.
                        The 05 superstar goal scorer is playing GDA for Weston, what a difference ONE player makes in girls soccer

Comment

The 05 superstar goal scorer is playing GDA for Weston, what a difference ONE player makes in girls soccer
                          Guess so. We’ll all they did last year is play kickball and let the superstar go get it. They have got a lot of work to do. How bout Cape Coral destroying Wellington. They appear to be the #1 team in the state this year outside of da/ecnl.

Comment

Keep watching us here at Sunrise, monitoring our every move and wishing you were us. For 2 years we've played up and down to our opponents.

Comment

Keep watching us here at Sunrise, monitoring our every move and wishing you were us. For 2 years we've played up and down to our opponents.
                              Sorry but last year, your results were pretty good. I don’t see a result showing you playing down to the level of an inferior opponent. You know if you had the forward from last year, you probably beat Jensen beach 2-0 today. You are just worse this year, no harm in that. Every team goes through it. It is not a shot at your team. Just pointing out that you are not the same team as last year and are not a state cup championship contender this year. I would say Cape Coral and TBU are the favorites to reach the final at this point.

Comment

Man. The only goal you scored against pines was a knuckleball free kick by a defender. Your offense hasn’t scored in 2 games this weekend. Nobody wishes we were you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X