Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Their top players did start and play 90 min (in some instances.)
    There is a lot of talent on the squad, they need to play everyone to keep the competition for playing time intense. The boys push each other to get better.

Comment

There is a lot of talent on the squad, they need to play everyone to keep the competition for playing time intense. The boys push each other to get better.
      True for the U15s too.

Comment

So if you're under 50% playing time they basically intend to cut you?

Comment

With the Revs, absolutely. They have incredibly high turnover. If that description fits your kid, try and land him a deal at a quality prep school and keep playing high level club. He'll be better off academically and emotionally and his soccer will be just fine

Comment

Not necessarily. There are kids that hang in there Year after year without playing much. I think I would have moved my son after a while.

Comment

Give it a break Mrs. ConWay

Not necessarily. There are kids that hang in there Year after year without playing much. I think I would have moved my son after a while.
              Nonsense! Enough of your bull baiting because your kids couldn't make it on the team. Even the U16 National player has a 50% start time.

Comment

Nonsense! Enough of your bull baiting because your kids couldn't make it on the team. Even the U16 National player has a 50% start time.
                only because he was away at NT camp

Comment

only because he was away at NT camp
                  clueless stalker

Comment

clueless stalker
                    He would be above 50% if he didn’t go to USMNT camp in FLA. You know it’s true, it just doesn’t help your narrative.

Comment

He would be above 50% if he didn’t go to USMNT camp in FLA. You know it’s true, it just doesn’t help your narrative.
                      You hate us cuz you ain’t us. Let us know when your butthead club builds a $35M training facility.

Comment

You hate us cuz you ain’t us. Let us know when your butthead club builds a $35M training facility.
                        Ouch, you go Revs, hahahahaha!

Comment

Let us know when your kid gets cut.

Comment

Nope, name their initials. Rennicks was the only one. The others left and are trying to make it in Portugal. They will never be allowed to rejoin the Revs academy.
                            No mom. We all know your kid went this summer. Along with his pal. Revs know or not? Because we all do.

Comment

There are other kids that went to trials overseas that the Revs know about. Why haven’t they kicked them off???
                              Well, tell Brian Scales. I’m sure he’ll find that information VERY interesting.

He’ll send them back to you know where.

Comment

No mom. We all know your kid went this summer. Along with his pal. Revs know or not? Because we all do.
                                If it's in the summer they're allowed. It's the only time of year USSF doesn't own you. Besides, it's very shortsighted to punish a kid who is seeking more/better quality training. I'm not just talking about the Revs but DA as a whole. They should be working with international clubs to get more kids involved, even if just for short periods of time (which works with visa issues also). It would give it more street cred and further improve player quality. But USSF doesn't want to admit they can't get the job done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X