Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No you could probably form ONE team that meets that criteria. Most girls are not NT material and they know they never will be. Their goal is and will remain college. They're doing DA either because they think DA is the bast path to meet their goals, their HS sucks, their parents are pushing them into it.
    Compared to other countries girls DA will be far ahead of boys DA.

Comment

Listen dad, if he had scored that amount in the '03 age group then it'd be impressive, short of that, give it a rest. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
      Not dad and he did it in 03 age group. Just someone who hates to see negative comments about kids on this site. I like watching and hearing about good players regardless of club affiliation.

Comment

Not dad and he did it in 03 age group. Just someone who hates to see negative comments about kids on this site. I like watching and hearing about good players regardless of club affiliation.
        Ok Grandad

Comment

We must not be talking about the same kid, this one is from Norfolk.
          That ones not a defender, more of a foward/attacking mid. He's a good, strong, technical kid but struggles with pace. He might have some trouble adapting to 11v11. There's about 4 kids on Bolts who are better than him.

Comment

Listen dad, if he had scored that amount in the '03 age group then it'd be impressive, short of that, give it a rest. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
            I checked the kid's stats: 5 goals in 6 games for the Seacoast 04's. Moved up and scored 20 goals in 23 games playing with the 2003 this year.

Not many DA 04's score nearly a goal per game playing up with the 03's.

Those are some good numbers by any measure.

Comment

I checked the kid's stats: 5 goals in 6 games for the Seacoast 04's. Moved up and scored 20 goals in 23 games playing with the 2003 this year.

Stats don't lie. That boy and dominating 04 on Tevs 03s are the two best younger prospects. Getting a politically based call up means nothing.

Comment

He's a big kid. Next year he won't be. Let's see if his skill rather than can carry him further.

Comment

That ones not a defender, more of a foward/attacking mid. He's a good, strong, technical kid but struggles with pace. He might have some trouble adapting to 11v11. There's about 4 kids on Bolts who are better than him.
                  He's played plenty of 11 v11. Does fine.

Comment

Stats don't lie. That boy and dominating 04 on Tevs 03s are the two best younger prospects. Getting a politically based call up means nothing.
                    The 'dominating 04' on the Revs has not assisted one goal. As a winger, not more than 3 crosses, won't pass the ball, and can't defend. He's got a great left foot shot.

If the 03 striker took the PK's and played as much as the 04, he'd be the top scorer. The 04 took every single PK. He's had every opportunity to prove he's a top player. Goals scored : check. Everything else : nope.

Why not watch a game and see for yourself?

Comment

He's a big kid. Next year he won't be. Let's see if his skill rather than can carry him further.
                      03 Bolts parent here, the Seacoast 04 striker scored four goals in two games against his team last month.

My son said Shalrie wasn't even upset when he scored because they know they can't stop him, two of them were very technically impressive, not your average goals.

Comment

03 Bolts parent here, the Seacoast 04 striker scored four goals in two games against his team last month.

My son said Shalrie wasn't even upset when he scored because they know they can't stop him, two of them were very technically impressive, not your average goals.
                        Stop dad, you're embarrassing me.

Comment

Plus hit the crossbar and it shook for a minute afterwards

Comment

Plus hit the crossbar and it shook for a minute afterwards
                            Ooooooohhhh!! you're such an idiot promoting your son that nobody knows or gives a crap about. New Hampshire? C'mon dude!!

Comment

Agree with this and previous. Seen all the 03s many good players but these two 04s are very special, real skill. Great that can excel playing up a year, not the usual overhyped drama and yes stats, stars don't lie.

Comment

Agree with this and previous. Seen all the 03s many good players but these two 04s are very special, real skill. Great that can excel playing up a year, not the usual overhyped drama and yes stats, stars don't lie.
                                How about you start your own thread about your special son on the NH section? On a Revs thread? You want him on the Revs. One quick acronym, RDS. Get lost.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X