World Cup Champions Engaged

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This appears to have drifted from the original intent. It's not a gay/hetero thing, it was about being married to your teammate....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Same issues on my dd’s team. Male coach has no clue. The dating couples just switch beds with another player and the coach is none the wiser. My dd thinks it’s funny though because they are strictly forbidden from having boys in their rooms but half the team is gay and hooking up - sometimes with the coach being the one who assigned them the same bed! ;-). If one of the straight hurls got caught with a boy in her room, she’d be sent home at parent’s expense and kicked off the team. Double standard.
      There's a reason for this double standard though.

If I'm Orlando Pride's manager & I let Ashlyn & Ali room together and they have a bad game due to "lesbian activity" the night prior which leads to an awkward own goal, but I also let Sydney LeRoux room with her husband Dom Dwyer... they have some "raunchy straight sex" which puts Syd on another level, so she scores a brace & we squeak one out.

We got the 3 points. Now our striker is due to be out for nearly a calendar year. We still have to pay her.

Wait... this is really happening...

Comment

This appears to have drifted from the original intent. It's not a gay/hetero thing, it was about being married to your teammate....
        yet it devolved into that - one (or more) posters seem to think lesbians are less capable of controlling themselves or sustaining a loving relationship.

Comment

For adults it’s simple: whether you’re married to , or dating a teammate, you still have to follow team rules or be put off the team.

For the youth players, if you allow lesbian teammates to share hotel rooms, then how can you say a straight girl cant get her own room with her boyfriend for the tournament?

On Co-Ed high school teams, are the boys and girls asked to share the same hotel rooms? If that isn’t allowed, then why the double standard for girls teams with lesbians?

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/artic...c-08d2701279d1

Where are the gay male soccer players? Rightly afraid to come out.
            I thought they were all gay. Isn't that why none of them can play American football?

Comment

I thought they were all gay. Isn't that why none of them can play American football?
              Nope.

Comment

Troll.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fat...ild-abuse/amp/

Nah, they had parents who decided not to sentence their child to a life of CTE and other injuries.

Comment

For adults it’s simple: whether you’re married to , or dating a teammate, you still have to follow team rules or be put off the team.

For the youth players, if you allow lesbian teammates to share hotel rooms, then how can you say a straight girl cant get her own room with her boyfriend for the tournament?

On Co-Ed high school teams, are the boys and girls asked to share the same hotel rooms? If that isn’t allowed, then why the double standard for girls teams with lesbians?
                    Tough questions. Maybe because young lesbians fooling around never accidentally leads to pregnancy? If we don’t let boys room with girls because we don’t want them having sex, then an argument could be made for not allowing lesbians to room together.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X