• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilton

Keepin' it classy

https://www.gametimect.com/new-brita...udent-section/

The more things change, the more they stay the same

Comment

Watched the video. Clearly they were saying "leg days". Get over it, there's a lot more trash talking on the basketball court to come. If you can't handle that, as a player, coach, teacher, etc.) don't go down to Duke and shoot a free throw in front of the Cameron Crazies. Seriously, this is overplayed. Watch professionals trash talk in any sport. What a bunch of snowflakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Watched the video. Clearly they were saying "leg days". Get over it, there's a lot more trash talking on the basketball court to come. If you can't handle that, as a player, coach, teacher, etc.) don't go down to Duke and shoot a free throw in front of the Cameron Crazies. Seriously, this is overplayed. Watch professionals trash talk in any sport. What a bunch of snowflakes.
        You beat me to the punch. How is this a story and why are apologies demanded? I can’t stand how soft and fragile our nation is becoming...

Comment

You beat me to the punch. How is this a story and why are apologies demanded? I can’t stand how soft and fragile our nation is becoming...
          Wussification of America yeh

Comment

Sounds like a Jussie moment

# 😢 wolf

Comment

I agree. Soft kids from softer parents. Ridiculous

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X