Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

completed connection

Well....give it time. Now that Bayern has partnered with GPS, the connection between GPS, Bayern, Germany, England, and Klinsmann is now completed. It is only a matter of time until the US is the top of the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well....give it time. Now that Bayern has partnered with GPS, the connection between GPS, Bayern, Germany, England, and Klinsmann is now completed. It is only a matter of time until the US is the top of the table.
      I heard rumors that Jesus himself is going to announce that he is partnering with gps. Instead of global teams they are going to be called celestial u12 teams.

Comment

I heard rumors that Jesus himself is going to announce that he is partnering with gps. Instead of global teams they are going to be called celestial u12 teams.

I guess the 'G' stands for 'God'

Comment

4.33? LOL. Absolute nonsense. Hand-timed speed for sure!
          https://prezi.com/icrcwjw_nit3/lebro...-lionel-messi/

This says 4.38 and that he is faster than Lebron James. To put that into perspective that would make him amongst the fastest players in the NFL.
          Guess the whole problem with the Men's team is they don't look at enough short and slow players who think that picking up their head and making a pass is all that it takes to be a world class player. No wonder they are having problems.

Comment

The lack of responses to threads about US soccer says much about the level of actual interest in the sport in this country. It seems most like to come here to knock other kids and teams and brag about their own kids.It could be 'talking chess' and you'd probably get the same responses. Interest in the actual sport of soccer is at best secondary.

Comment

The lack of responses to threads about US soccer says much about the level of actual interest in the sport in this country. It seems most like to come here to knock other kids and teams and brag about their own kids.It could be 'talking chess' and you'd probably get the same responses. Interest in the actual sport of soccer is at best secondary.
              Ok, so we need to rip apart the men's national team and Klinsmann to show an actual interest you're seeking or does it all begin at the youth level? This forum may be nasty at times but at least there's an exchange of opinion on youth coaching, youth teams, leagues etc..

Comment

A Maple team would have beaten the USMNT that day. pathetic

Comment

https://prezi.com/icrcwjw_nit3/lebro...-lionel-messi/

This says 4.38 and that he is faster than Lebron James. To put that into perspective that would make him amongst the fastest players in the NFL.
                  In other words, the video is no proof at all. Put Messi in starting blocks on a track with a tailwind and electronic timing and maybe he comes in shouting distance of 4.5, but I doubt it.

Messi can walk on water, but he can't run a 4.38 40-yard dash.

Comment

No, it doesn't say anything about soccer interest in the US. Your own post said it: The vast majority of people on TS are interested solely in their own kids, their future, their chance to play past HS, and how they compare to others in the area. For you to draw conclusions about the interest in soccer in the US from the activity level on TS is like saying that David Ortiz can't hit because you once saw him swing and miss on TV. What a reach.

Comment

The problem here is how many American really enjoy watching USMNT playing?

I watch thousands of soccer games in my life. I have to say, USMNT does not play a pretty game. Don't blame the public.

Comment

In other words, the video is no proof at all. Put Messi in starting blocks on a track with a tailwind and electronic timing and maybe he comes in shouting distance of 4.5, but I doubt it.

Messi can walk on water, but he can't run a 4.38 40-yard dash.
                        He has been timed. I have seen other references over the years to him running that 4.33 as well. That isn't the point though, even your 4.5 makes him extremely fast. He is certainly considered to be in that group of the fastest players in the world of soccer, no?

Comment

bring the stars to MLS - they're not made in America

The problem here is how many American really enjoy watching USMNT playing?

I watch thousands of soccer games in my life. I have to say, USMNT does not play a pretty game. Don't blame the public.
                          excellent point. I watch thousands of kids soccer games, but the ones I watch on TV or in the stands are from Europe or SoA. Which begs the question, why doesn't the US bring more here to up the game like Thierry Henry, Beckham. Inserting these superstars raises the US MLS game. Europeans do it all the time -

Comment

Think about it. Pretty sure it's Mohammed who's coming - probably not partnering with GPS though.

Comment

Today was a sad day for US men's soccer. To lose 4-1 to Ireland's B squad is not only embarrassing, it's despicable. Klinsmann is not the man for the job. We can't keep possession of the ball. Our movement is terrible off the ball. And we look tired.

To concede 10 goals in the final 10 minutes of the game and I'll last 11 matches is pathetic!
                              I don't understand how we can have a German citizen coaching the U.S. team. Obviously it's within the rules but it seems that if you couldn't play for the team then you shouldn't be able to coach them. He also doesn't seem to have making U.S. soccer as a whole high on his priorty list as he is telling our young players to go to Europe if they want a shot at his team. This stinks and will rob the MLS and, consequently, the U.S. fans of our best players. And less interest from the fans will lead to less interest from our youth.

The more I write the more I wonder what Klinnsman's actual agenda is, and again, why we have a German citizen coaching a U.S. soccer team.

Comment

He has been timed. I have seen other references over the years to him running that 4.33 as well. That isn't the point though, even your 4.5 makes him extremely fast. He is certainly considered to be in that group of the fastest players in the world of soccer, no?
                                "He has been timed" - if so, by somebody with a stopwatch and a very slow thumb.

"even your 4.5 makes him extremely fast" - if he can indeed run that fast, I agree.

Is he one of the the fastest 25 players in the world of soccer? I really doubt it.

Is Messi one of the fastest players in the world in terms of technical speed? No doubt about it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X