Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotsoccer Points?

When with the NEP division Gotsoccer points hit the rankings? How much will the divisions be worth?

Who cares. Gotsoccer points are the worse thing to judge a strength of a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who cares. Gotsoccer points are the worse thing to judge a strength of a team.
      Only if your team doesn't have many.

Comment

When with the NEP division Gotsoccer points hit the rankings? How much will the divisions be worth?
        Go to GotSoccer and click on the event and you can see the flight values.

Comment

Or ask any Valeo parent

Comment

Or ask any Valeo parent
            obviously that was valeo

Comment

click on what? no flight values listed -

Western United Pioneers 8v8 Fall Finale
              Ludlow, MA
              Nov 14 - Nov 16

Groups
              B U10-U12
              Application Fees
              $450 - $550

Comment

click on what? no flight values listed -

Western United Pioneers 8v8 Fall Finale
                Ludlow, MA
                Nov 14 - Nov 16

Groups
                B U10-U12
                Application Fees
                $450 - $550
                Poster above was asking about N EP divisions. Those flight values are posted. And they are quite low. ;)

Comment

Poster above was asking about N EP divisions. Those flight values are posted. And they are quite low. ;)
                  So a division value is 4,000, how do the points get broken out?

Comment

If TS didn't exist, I'm not sure I would ever actually read or hear "GotSoccer points" anywhere.

And before some troll posts some idiotic snarky reply, feel free to show me anywhere that a national champion team or elite player added that phrase to their resume, college bio, etc.

Irrelevant.

Comment

If TS didn't exist, I'm not sure I would ever actually read or hear "GotSoccer points" anywhere.

And before some troll posts some idiotic snarky reply, feel free to show me anywhere that a national champion team or elite player added that phrase to their resume, college bio, etc.

Irrelevant.
                      Not if you want to play in the better tournaments. It has nothing to do with a resume and everything to do with access to better competition.

Comment

Funny thought I had - even though I know that got soccer points don't really matter in terms of my how daughter is playing, why am I still curious on how her team will be getting points? haha....

But I still can't figure out how to determine what the flight values of each season is. For example, looking at the NEP U12 girls rankings for the season, how do I find the flight values for each of the divisions?

Comment

Funny thought I had - even though I know that got soccer points don't really matter in terms of my how daughter is playing, why am I still curious on how her team will be getting points? haha....

But I still can't figure out how to determine what the flight values of each season is. For example, looking at the NEP U12 girls rankings for the season, how do I find the flight values for each of the divisions?
                          https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...?EventID=39840

Comment

The NEP season is not over yet for some teams. Those flight values are just placemarkers based on values from last fall ( https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...?EventID=33066)

They haven't calculated the flight values for this fall season - probably will be up a two or three weeks.

Comment

So, is the main reason many people are so interested in points is due to tournament qualifiers, so to speak? It still seems like a lot of bragging goes on here regarding points.

I admit I don't get that part of it, but the points for tournaments I can understand why some of you are so interested.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X