Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I actually heard about that... I also heard he was making diaperless runs at 2! Let me know his availability for thanksgiving showcase because Carlo Ancelotti is coming out with Ronaldo and Gareth to look at my U4 for the Real Madrid Pre-K 1st team as a promising young left winger and they'd realy like to develop a replacement pair. Plus - the weather is better in Spain.
    After a meticulous examination of all videos you sent to me I have to admit your U4 undoubtably is huge talent. His speed and shooting technics are incredible. However I noticed, his field vision I a little bit low and he also dribbles a little to much. We already have enough ball hogs on the team if you know what I mean. And generally, I donno man, he is obviously at the peak of his developing abilities now. I' taking the other guy. But don't worry. There's still MLS.
    Regards!
    Carlo Ancelotti

Comment

are we talking about the hottest moms or the kids here ?

Comment

This is U4 thread. Get outa here! Pervert....

Comment

My daughter is easily the best U4 players around. She has guested on several U6 teams and impresses every game. She usually scores 3-4 goals per game, and at this rate, I am thinking of contacting some colleges or even NT coaches. Is this a bit too much pressure to put on a child?

Comment

Settle down laddy your here to work, not to mess around with the young stay at home mom's from Wellesley and waltham

Comment

Love this thread....I think that it is hard to truely detect talent at this age. usually kids grow at differnet rates and some are in diapers still. I would hold off on judging talent until they reach at least u6. I had heard the USYSA weas thkning of adding a u7/U8 state cup...I think it isa great idea. Ther is some debate on 4v4 or 6v6, but I say 11v11 is fine!

Comment

Who do you like this year?
                Brilliant thread! I might add it was quite clever to start a thread that based on its start can never "jump the shark"

Comment

All jealous of Valeo Munchkins program!

Comment

All jealous of Valeo Munchkins program!
                    Yes your are right. Their runs are to die for!

Comment

Any suggestions for off season training? Hoping to impress at tryouts and play up as a U6.

Comment

Any suggestions for off season training? Hoping to impress at tryouts and play up as a U6.
                        Speed ladder and lots of agility drills. If you need some individual training my club does u4 conditioning training on individual basis.

Comment

My son's U4 coach said we should start practicing with the club 4 times a week otherwise we'll be dropped to B team. It cost $500 more per year but he guaranteed D1 and full college scholarship. If we agree, my son has to quit either sky diving club or motorcycle racing. He loves it all. What should we do?

Comment

Effective Date: August 1, 2015
                            Rationale: Sand volleyball is the fastest growing NCAA sport and has passed the minimum 40 sponsoring institutions to request an NCAA championship. Data show that by the third year of sponsorship 60 percent of participants are single-sport student-athletes. At the 2014 AVCA national championship, 73 percent of participants were single-sport athletes. The sport has thus met both the goals of the emerging sport for women program - growth of new women's participation opportunities and growth in sponsorship to championship level. A championships committee established immediately allows for the organization of the sport in preparation for the target date of its first championship. A first championship in the spring of 2016 allows for the appropriate development, site selection and criteria for the event. A championship format of teams and pairs promotes continued growth in sport sponsorship and championship experience for more female student-athletes. A national collegiate championship allows any divisional program to access a championship experience.

I dont know about you, but I'm starting a sand volleyball club. I'm getting in on the ground floor, and putting my kid through college.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X