Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    uummm....because you hate men?? Actually it is kind of obvious.

LOL....what a moron!
    This is hilarious. Ok. Guess me! Guess me! Male or female?

Comment

This is easy. When I tell you that your kid had college and professional player potential you open your wallet and forget about logic.
      Truth be told, if the kid had professional talent, they wouldn't be with you. You can't even juggle a ball 5 times or demonstrate the most basic skills with a ball at your feet. Yet, you can evaluate pro talent? You should be a stand up comic, not a con artist on a soccer field.

Comment

Perhaps because you squat to pee??? Your posts do ooooze femininity.
        Wow, logic fail much? I have said that the European and South American model of male soccer players development and training is far superior to the USDA. No feminist agenda there. I, and the rest of soccer knowledgeable individuals, know that male players from those systems are superior to the US system. You could accuse me of not being nationalistic as I have said US Men's soccer player development sucks when compared to Europe's and South America's. I'll take Germany's, the Dutch's or Brazil's male players over the USA's all day and night. So would anybody else who is not retar*ed like you. Keep counting to potato as you pee squatting down or standing up, fuc*ing retar*.

Comment

Wow, logic fail much? I have said that the European and South American model of male soccer players development and training is far superior to the USDA. No feminist agenda there. I, and the rest of soccer knowledgeable individuals, know that male players from those systems are superior to the US system. You could accuse me of not being nationalistic as I have said US Men's soccer player development sucks when compared to Europe's and South America's. I'll take Germany's, the Dutch's or Brazil's male players over the USA's all day and night. So would anybody else who is not retar*ed like you. Keep counting to potato as you pee squatting down or standing up, fuc*ing retar*.
          South American "academies" just mean the kid drops out of school at 12 and then hopes and prays he makes it pro, otherwise he's shining shoes or trying to make it to the usa to be a youth coach. ImG has tried it but so far we can't get an international quality player out of it. European academies have a little better set up because laws make kids attend some sort of school until the age of 16. Some high school may get u a trade Job when ur pro thing doesn't work out - just stating facts

Comment

South American "academies" just mean the kid drops out of school at 12 and then hopes and prays he makes it pro, otherwise he's shining shoes or trying to make it to the usa to be a youth coach. ImG has tried it but so far we can't get an international quality player out of it. European academies have a little better set up because laws make kids attend some sort of school until the age of 16. Some high school may get u a trade Job when ur pro thing doesn't work out - just stating facts
            People really do need to understand what the above poster is saying. Soccer is not the best opportunity here as it is abroad.

Comment

People really do need to understand what the above poster is saying. Soccer is not the best opportunity here as it is abroad.
              It is for the 1percent, here or abroad

Comment

Poor lil mommy.....sniffle sniffle sniffle

LOL...LOL...LOL
                I know how to cure her ills. All I need is 5 minutes...

Comment

I know how to cure her ills. All I need is 5 minutes...
                  Nine months later we begin to see first "2017 ODP Pool" threads. Please don't...

Comment

Nine months later we begin to see first "2017 ODP Pool" threads. Please don't...
                    Don't worry. No 2017 ODP Pool. I'll be her backdoor man.

Comment

Don't worry. No 2017 ODP Pool. I'll be her backdoor man.
                      Thank you. You are an American hero.

Comment

College soccer is a waste. So many would be better off focusing on their education and career. Clubs got to push it so crazy parents will pay loads of money for club soccer, believing they will get a return.

College = Glorified High School.
                        Club = Jealous sister

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X