Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe the coaches of those teams have a previous working relationship with the people who run USYSA State Cup in NH.
    Veiled, dig?????

Comment

Veiled, dig?????
      Maybe if you view that relationship in a negative way, but that was not my intent. Just an alternative narrative to the "Stars just want EZ State Cups" theory.

Comment

Maybe if you view that relationship in a negative way, but that was not my intent. Just an alternative narrative to the "Stars just want EZ State Cups" theory.
        Got it, to me it seems odd and against what USCS teams are supposed/expected to do.

This seems peculiar as they aren't a USYS Club anymore and they entered a USYS State cup and in our state there are no teams and most age groups its an automatic pass.

Comment

Got it, to me it seems odd and against what USCS teams are supposed/expected to do.

This seems peculiar as they aren't a USYS Club anymore and they entered a USYS State cup and in our state there are no teams and most age groups its an automatic pass.
          I believe that NH Soccer told the US Club programs that they were welcome to enter the USYSA state cup.

Comment

I believe that NH Soccer told the US Club programs that they were welcome to enter the USYSA state cup.
            What does that matter? US Club state cup has always been open to any team, whether or not they play in a USCS league. Fact is, FC Stars teams play in the more competitive NEP/NEC league, so should also compete in the state cup with those teams, rather than drop down to dominate in a weaker state cup (with no teams playing in it!). Why would any coach want to sign up for a tournament where they are the only team playing? Huge waste of money!

Comment

No entries from World Cup?

Comment

No entries from World Cup?
                Who..?

Comment

Hmm, wonder why there are FC Stars teams on this list for USYS State Cup. Aren't they required to play in the USCS State Cup?
                  The 04 FC Stars NH team is a League 1 (winning) team - not playing at a high level even in the NEC and would be destroyed by any NEP teams. They are nothing but an expensive NHSL D2 team at best!

Comment

State Cup

Looking at the registered teams for the state cup there is no 04 team registered. Wow, someone's little snowflake must have gotten beaten bad to post about another team in a thread completely unrelated to a team not even registered.

Comment

Any idea when schedules will be released?

Comment

Times and locations aren't set yet, but teams and games are listed.....

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=57635

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X