Salmon creek or wa timbers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yet the Camas folks try to stay above the trailer park fray. So funny.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1896665]
      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

No one should ever single out a child like this! It is wrong and disgusting! I have seen several children and families attacked on different threads in this forum. Enough is enough. It needs to stop and people need to act like adults.
      There must be 100's of superstars in Salem alone. Just ask their parents.

Comment

Should I put my u9 boy into scfc or wa timbers ? Seems a toss up
        I feel sorry for you if those are your only choices. It's like choosing between a Chevy Vega and and AMC Pacer.

Comment

I feel sorry for you if those are your only choices. It's like choosing between a Chevy Vega and and AMC Pacer.
          u9? you are really asking? Two things - is your child having fun? Who are the coaches for each club? Kat is probably the Vantucky coach. She is good. You probably have a dad at FCSC with no licensing.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1894005]

Happens every single game over the last few years from G00 and up. So much so, that most older girls teams at WashT totally collapsed and many of the girls moved to Salmon Creek
            Wow. Have you been drinking or something? You might as well have said something about the animals found in the deep blue ocean. G00 and up has zero to do with boys 07 & 08.

Go back to watching the Simpsons.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1897376]

Wow. Have you been drinking or something? You might as well have said something about the animals found in the deep blue ocean. G00 and up has zero to do with boys 07 & 08.

Go back to watching the Simpsons.
              Nobody cares about boys 07 and 08. That's all just kick and chase - the Timbers way!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1895034]

That sounds pretty much like every DOC in the area. They take the best team in the club and don't spend too much time with any of the other teams. They get paid $40k to $100k and the other coaches make $5k to $10k per year.
                TE didn't just take this top team, she started out with them from scratch. Her DD is on that team and she has been with them from day one. That is a very unique situation to find. TE has no desire to pass this team on, and every good G00 out there should be trying out for this team. If it is the right fit then you will have awesome opportunity to advance.

Comment

u9? you are really asking? Two things - is your child having fun? Who are the coaches for each club? Kat is probably the Vantucky coach. She is good. You probably have a dad at FCSC with no licensing.
                  Kat coaches the girls side not boys.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1897388]

TE didn't just take this top team, she started out with them from scratch. Her DD is on that team and she has been with them from day one. That is a very unique situation to find. TE has no desire to pass this team on, and every good G00 out there should be trying out for this team. If it is the right fit then you will have awesome opportunity to advance.
                    You mean "every good G00 that can't make the cut for an ECNL team", right? Nemesis, even this their best team, are no match for even the worst ECNL teams.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1897393]

You mean "every good G00 that can't make the cut for an ECNL team", right? Nemesis, even this their best team, are no match for even the worst ECNL teams.
                      The worst ECNL teams are the Oregon ECNL teams just to clarify. I know, I'm staying the obvious. Sorry.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1897399]

The worst ECNL teams are the Oregon ECNL teams just to clarify. I know, I'm staying the obvious. Sorry.
                        We have "Elite Clubs" that play in a National League here in PDX Metro?
                        Who knew? News to me.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1897425]

We have "Elite Clubs" that play in a National League here in PDX Metro?
                          Who knew? News to me.
                          Globetrotters need their Generals...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X