• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salmon creek or wa timbers

Should I put my u9 boy into scfc or wa timbers ? Seems a toss up

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Neither. Head south of the river to a real club.

Comment

Most people are looking between pacific and salmon creek.

If your child is very serious about the game then you go to Vantucky timbers. Salmon creek and pacific are clubs for the less serious player. Their teams struggle except for two teams.
      I would say pacific is more organized that salmon creek so they would be my choice

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Neither. Head south of the river to a real club.
          Head across the river to Oregon and you instantly lose half your athleticism. As an added bonus, you turn into an ass.

Comment

Salmon creek has an amazing boys program. Top notch.

Comment

Head across the river to Oregon and you instantly lose half your athleticism. As an added bonus, you turn into an ass.
              How can that be? From what I've seen the sidelines of every WashT game are already completely filled up with "asses".

Comment

Salmon Creek is still around? Who knew?

Comment

Salmon Creek is still around? Who knew?
                  Yep, and kicking WashT butt all over Clark county

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1893855]Yep, and kicking WashT butt all over Clark county[/

Haha haha haha haha haha haha!!!! thanks for the laugh,i needed it

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1893914]
                      Yep, and kicking WashT butt all over Clark county[/

Haha haha haha haha haha haha!!!! thanks for the laugh,i needed it
                      Happens every single game over the last few years from G00 and up. So much so, that most older girls teams at WashT totally collapsed and many of the girls moved to Salmon Creek

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1894005]

Happens every single game over the last few years from G00 and up. So much so, that most older girls teams at WashT totally collapsed and many of the girls moved to Salmon Creek
                        Ummmmm. There are twice as many teams in the HS ages as salmon creek.
                        That is unless you haven't updated your website.
                        Salmon creek has two teams in their club. The G'00's and the '98's. Every other team constantly complains how they are second fiddle to the '00's. Yes, we hear about it all the way over here.

How many practices has TE or JF ran for other teams in the club. The answer is zero!
                        They don't care about the development of players or coaches. It's a business built to feed TE's family and get their DD's through the pipeline. None of which helps soccer in this community, only the selected few that they choose. It's very sad

Comment

OMG. The toothless wonders from Vantucky are at it again. Always entertaining.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1894012]

Ummmmm. There are twice as many teams in the HS ages as salmon creek.
                            That is unless you haven't updated your website.
                            Salmon creek has two teams in their club. The G'00's and the '98's. Every other team constantly complains how they are second fiddle to the '00's. Yes, we hear about it all the way over here.

How many practices has TE or JF ran for other teams in the club. The answer is zero!
                            They don't care about the development of players or coaches. It's a business built to feed TE's family and get their DD's through the pipeline. None of which helps soccer in this community, only the selected few that they choose. It's very sad
                            And those 2 teams have had more success than all WashT teams of all ages and genders combined. Fact.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1894080]

And those 2 teams have had more success than all WashT teams of all ages and genders combined. Fact.
                              Lololololol

Chicken Little is in the corner screaming 😝

Salmon creek has truly done well with one team. 1/3 from original salmon creek team, 1/3 from Vantucky timbers and 1/3 from Oregon teams. They've recruited well which has done right for the girls on that team....but it's been at the expense of the remainder of players at salmon creek. There is no oversight with my DD's team at all. We are simply a dollar figure to find the G'00's and from what I heard a $60k salary for TE. This club is a joke. Using other people's money to benefit their own family and interests.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X