• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Inter UT Fired
    Cal Rush Fired
    THUSC Fired
    BRidlenile Fired

Next?
    Won't get fired since he is the boss. GPS is for-profit, so no board to answer to. TA should have thought of this. As long as he sends $ back to headquarters, he will have a club.

Comment

Won't get fired since he is the boss. GPS is for-profit, so no board to answer to. TA should have thought of this. As long as he sends $ back to headquarters, he will have a club.
      True. I assume the Oregon franchise will expand beyond the 3-4 teams it has now, much like ADF is doing on the boys side. It will be interesting to see how the coaching staff fills out. Regardless of whether or not the current DOC stays for the long haul it looks like GPS is here to stay.

Comment

Peter Noone from Herman's Hermits?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl-DgQaxlio
        Man that is catchy . . . dancing in my office.

Comment

Many club boards are made up of parents of players whose main concern is favoring their own child.

Comment

True. I assume the Oregon franchise will expand beyond the 3-4 teams it has now, much like ADF is doing on the boys side. It will be interesting to see how the coaching staff fills out. Regardless of whether or not the current DOC stays for the long haul it looks like GPS is here to stay.
            Not that interesting. No one will be able to work for MJ and he won't be able to find/afford practice facilities. Game over.

Comment

Not that interesting. No one will be able to work for MJ and he won't be able to find/afford practice facilities. Game over.
              And.....
              They can brag about curriculum but you have to have staff that can implement it.
              Every club has curriculum but not all have the ability to implement.

Comment

There is no denying it is a cult of personality. Maybe not the People's Temple, but a cult of personality none the less.
                Agreed

Comment

Either he is a better coach or they have better teams than I thought. All the hate flowing around proves it.

Comment

All the talk and then silence. I should check the schedule to see who is playing right now. Hate will commence when the game is done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X