Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      When does the league start?
      It's a secret

Comment

This league is wuality

Comment

By who's standard? OYSA? USDA? USSF? English FA? Argentina's AFA? Brazil's CBF?

Did you mean woeful quality = wuality?

This league is wuality

Comment

By who's standard? OYSA? USDA? USSF? English FA? Argentina's AFA? Brazil's CBF?

Did you mean woeful quality = wuality?
            I would say by the amount of times a team is able to build out of the back and be able to break an opponents lines

Comment

this is a wuality thread

Comment

It started last weekend ...

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...partialGames=1

Comment

How is this schedule an improvement over OYSA? What am I missing?

Comment

How is this schedule an improvement over OYSA? What am I missing?
                    Only marginally - 1 game per weekend (unlike the older USDA which still often has 2x per weekend because of travel costs).

Another federation gimmick?

Comment

Only marginally - 1 game per weekend (unlike the older USDA which still often has 2x per weekend because of travel costs).

Another federation gimmick?
                      But their are playing the same 5 teams over and over again. And several of those teams would be considered B teams in many clubs. I am truly confused. I'm not trying to dog out any of the teams or the clubs. I just don't see the benefit. Maybe it's just DA growing pains?

Comment

Here's BSC's schedule..
                        http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...Y0MjY2Nw==&v=3

Again, what is the point?

Comment

But their are playing the same 5 teams over and over again. And several of those teams would be considered B teams in many clubs. I am truly confused. I'm not trying to dog out any of the teams or the clubs. I just don't see the benefit. Maybe it's just DA growing pains?
                          These clubs were considered the best clubs by US Soccer, therefore they must be. Therefore playing teams from lower ranking clubs will only waste precious development time for these elite boys.

Comment

These clubs were considered the best clubs by US Soccer, therefore they must be. Therefore playing teams from lower ranking clubs will only waste precious development time for these elite boys.
                            Looking at last years rankings I would say that they missed on their targeting a bit.

Comment

My dd's team has played the Sounders, LA Galaxy, Washington Premier and Seattle United. We are planning a trip to Spain on spring break to train at Barcelona. All of this happened with our connections within the DA. I think my DD will be fine

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X