Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      All Jesuit, all the time.
      That's what the abuive priests say.

Comment

?????

That's what the abuive priests say.
        Do you know the difference between Catholic priests and Jesuit priests? How many Jesuit priests are there at Jesuit HS ? (The red underline means you have spelled a word wrong.)

Comment

Do you know the difference between Catholic priests and Jesuit priests? How many Jesuit priests are there at Jesuit HS ? (The red underline means you have spelled a word wrong.)
          Didn't know abusers are worried about grammar. Maybe that's part of the problem.

Comment

make no mistake. Jesuit is the best soccer team in the state, boys, girls, whatever.

Comment

Sunset>everyone

Comment

?????

Didn't know abusers are worried about grammar. Maybe that's part of the problem.
                Spelling is not grammar. Knowing how to use a simple computer program, i.e., "Talking Soccer", is the province of 10 year olds. Are you not 10 yet ?

Comment

Spelling is not grammar. Knowing how to use a simple computer program, i.e., "Talking Soccer", is the province of 10 year olds. Are you not 10 yet ?
                  Take it easy Jesuit. Jeez, make one little joke about legal issues and you guys get all hot and bothered.

Comment

Take it easy Jesuit. Jeez, make one little joke about legal issues and you guys get all hot and bothered.
                    That's what happens when you've been abused by a Priest. Show him a white collar and watch him go nuts.

Comment

You put an extra space in front of your question mark.

Comment

Talking Soccer is not a computer program. It's a forum where you use an Internet browser as the computer program to post to it and read from it. You sure you want to continue to lecture people? You seem to fail at it, and miserably too.

Comment

wow ... here I thought it was the younger ages that were idiots ... you guys just proved me wrong. Can we get back to soccer now?

Comment

wow ... here I thought it was the younger ages that were idiots ... you guys just proved me wrong. Can we get back to soccer now?
                            Let me help you. It's not about age, it's about gender. GIRL soccer parents are idiots. glad to help clarify.

Comment

Jesuit > Sherwood, Tualatin, Sunset

Comment

Well, go walk the halls at Jesuit. You will find half of us in there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X