Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The thing is that they can't compete at a high level. They can barely win OYSA which is no better than rec level soccer.
    I'm tired of the FCP insults. They are almost always top four in OYSA.

Comment

I'm tired of the FCP insults. They are almost always top four in OYSA.
      It's not an insult if it's true. OYSA Premier is indistinguishable from rec soccer.

Comment

It's not an insult if it's true. OYSA Premier is indistinguishable from rec soccer.
        Then FC would be a middle of the pack rec team. So what happens when you send a rec team to Phoenix? I am certain you could find other rec teams that could lose by 7 goals in 2 games.

Comment

The thing is that they can't compete at a high level. They can barely win OYSA which is no better than rec level soccer.
          These posts seem to prove that an FC coach or administrator is at work. I cannot conceive that a parent would be pushing so hard to convince girls to move and threaten their daughter's playing time.

Comment

Case and point.

Poorly developed players at fc Portland because their coaches are checked out or don't kmow how to coach youth.

The teams are subpar in Oregon.

They failed miserably at their last go at a national league but they decided to try again.

So sub par teams who are underdeveloped are now paying 10k a year and have twice the amount of players to keep costs below 10k.

Now flying to play Idaho or other teams when they don't have to travel 10 miles to find someone that will beat them.

So what they turn to and what they are known for is.....

Snake oil parents and coaches who try to recruit other players that are developed to hide the above.

They only good teams they ever had was because they got some crazy toxic parents from Vancouver and other places to replace their loyal families.

That is the model of fc Portland currently. Crossfire Oregon if you minus onyx, is very close to the same way.

Comment

Case and point.

Poorly developed players at fc Portland because their coaches are checked out or don't kmow how to coach youth.

The teams are subpar in Oregon.

They failed miserably at their last go at a national league but they decided to try again.

So sub par teams who are underdeveloped are now paying 10k a year and have twice the amount of players to keep costs below 10k.

Now flying to play Idaho or other teams when they don't have to travel 10 miles to find someone that will beat them.

So what they turn to and what they are known for is.....

Snake oil parents and coaches who try to recruit other players that are developed to hide the above.

They only good teams they ever had was because they got some crazy toxic parents from Vancouver and other places to replace their loyal families.

That is the model of fc Portland currently. Crossfire Oregon if you minus onyx, is very close to the same way.
              Sorry your DD got cut, again. Maybe next year. Probably not though. Lot of butt hurt parents on here who have to tear down FCP when they KNOW their kids would never make any team at the club.

Comment

Sorry your DD got cut, again. Maybe next year. Probably not though. Lot of butt hurt parents on here who have to tear down FCP when they KNOW their kids would never make any team at the club.
                When it comes to tearing others down on TS, any unbiased reader sees that FC is the perpetrator.

Comment

Sorry, people are leaving. No one tried out this year.

Keep trying to lie so people come to your crappy team.

You need us more then we need you.

Comment

I have always wondered why the Portland area U14 ECNL teams do not place their ECNL teams in a fall league.

All the ECNL teams in Seattle play in the RCL during fall alongside all the other teams they used to play against.

http://wys-2016rcl.affinitysoccer.co...E-A6050F287A9C

Comment

I have always wondered why the Portland area U14 ECNL teams do not place their ECNL teams in a fall league.

All the ECNL teams in Seattle play in the RCL during fall alongside all the other teams they used to play against.

FC Portland ECNL teams have struggled in OYSA.

Comment

Duh. Because Seattle is large enough to have a few decent teams outside of ECNL. OR does not. The 03's could have played OYSA and outside of playing each other, would have had one decent game with GPS over the course of an entire season. That's a complete waste of time but the TA/OYSA crew just can't figure that out I guess.

Comment

FC Portland ECNL teams have struggled in OYSA.
                          Thanks Captain Obvious!

Comment

Duh. Because Seattle is large enough to have a few decent teams outside of ECNL. OR does not. The 03's could have played OYSA and outside of playing each other, would have had one decent game with GPS over the course of an entire season. That's a complete waste of time but the TA/OYSA crew just can't figure that out I guess.
                            Could've played a year up. GPS should have played a year up also. GPS had zero competition.

Comment

Wait a minute but I read on here that Tiki Taka wouldn't make it thru the Fall of 2015 and all of their players would be joining ecnl? You mean they are still together?
                              Of course they are. They signed a suicide pact.

Comment

Thanks Captain Obvious!
                                Hey, don't steal my catch phrase!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X