Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    lol. you post like someone actually thought that there was. it was a joke silly. no one is that stupid and gullible.
    Also funny that you say that it was a joke in a different thread than when you "told the joke". Like middle school funny. Actually, are you one of the girls from the team posting on TS? I don't blame you for the humor in that case. Just kidding guys...

Comment

lol. you post like someone actually thought that there was. it was a joke silly. no one is that stupid and gullible.
      Oh ECNL parents are. Kind of by definition.

Comment

Easy there Drumpf.
        Hillbilly, shouldn't you be lying, errrr, campaigning? Hey, are you still deducting those used boxer shorts of Bill's when you donate them to Goodwill? I sure hope you bleach the heck out of them. Yours too.

Comment

Negative. I didn't start the "joke" only became tired of people commenting on such as if it were a real thing for the last several days. Jokes on you stupid dumb face jerk head
          A new, all time low for TS: "stupid dumb face jerk head"
          I have to admit I did chuckle though.

Comment

Hillbilly, shouldn't you be lying, errrr, campaigning? Hey, are you still deducting those used boxer shorts of Bill's when you donate them to Goodwill? I sure hope you bleach the heck out of them. Yours too.
            No worries Drumpf.

Comment

No worries Drumpf.
              Bill walks in with a goat. Hillbilly asks him where is he going to keep it. He says in the bedroom. But what about the stench she asks. Oh, I got used to it, I'm sure the goat will too, replies Bill.

Comment

Bill walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm. Hillbilly is lying on the bed. Bill says "this is the pig I sleep with when you aren't in the mood." Hillbilly says "that's a sheep you idiot, not a pig." Bill says "I wasn't talking to you."

Comment

Bill walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm. Hillbilly is lying on the bed. Bill says "this is the pig I sleep with when you aren't in the mood." Hillbilly says "that's a sheep you idiot, not a pig." Bill says "I wasn't talking to you."
                  Those are good ones. Don't get outsourced, I will miss you.

Comment

Blah

Blah blah blah

Comment

Blah blah blah blah

Comment

Sunset > blah

Comment

blay > Jesuit

Comment

Camas > Jesuit

Comment

The real 2016 High school thread

Camas > Jesuit
                              Southridge>Sunset!!!!!

Comment

Me > all you mofos

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X