Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Lenny, sorry things have went so poorly for you. Keep your head up and eventually things will get better. I know living with your mom is hard, but just leave when she starts drinking. You can sleep at the park. You wife is never coming back. No reason to lash out at soccer moms. Good luck Lenny. Hopefully you can channel some of your sour attitude.
    Passive aggressive much?

Comment

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules.
      Hi Lenny, try meditation. It won't bring your wife back but it will help you to relax and avoid your outbursts here. Sorry to hear about living with your mom. Bummer.

Comment

Hi Lenny, try meditation. It won't bring your wife back but it will help you to relax and avoid your outbursts here. Sorry to hear about living with your mom. Bummer.
        Can they cure your menopause? I hope so. I know the hot flashes make you nut-out on the sidelines and to the coaches post game but hey...you didn't wanna have more kids anyway. Right?

Comment

Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules.
          Lenny, I am sorry you still harbor such anger and resentment towards your wife. Just because she was a soccer mom doesn't mean it will make you feel better to lash out at all soccer moms. I know living with your mom and her heavy drinking has to be hard but at least you have a place to stay while you look for a job. Try to keep your chin up. Life will be hard for you as long as you have the this bitter and resentful attitude. Sorry things are so hard for you.

Comment

Lenny, you look like you could use some sun. That might make you feel better.

Comment

Saggy much soccer mommy?

Comment

Lenny, I am sorry you still harbor such anger and resentment towards your wife. Just because she was a soccer mom doesn't mean it will make you feel better to lash out at all soccer moms. I know living with your mom and her heavy drinking has to be hard but at least you have a place to stay while you look for a job. Try to keep your chin up. Life will be hard for you as long as you have the this bitter and resentful attitude. Sorry things are so hard for you.
                Be nice to Lenny. His wife left him. He lost his job and lives with his mother. Just let him be bitter and resentful. Venting here is harmless. Just feel sorry for the poor guy.

Comment

Be nice to Lenny. His wife left him. He lost his job and lives with his mother. Just let him be bitter and resentful. Venting here is harmless. Just feel sorry for the poor guy.
                  Be nice to the saggy old soccer mommy...her husband cheats on her cuz he's bored of her old dried up self. Sad. Maybe that's why she's so bitter and her kids think she's a nut job.

Comment

What happened to JUICEBOX?

Comment

Sorry to hear that Lenny.

Comment

Comment

Juicebox got drunk.

As always.

Comment

Soccer mommies are just a huge basket of sports parent deplorables.

Comment

Lenny, sorry you are so bitter about soccer moms. Hope your life turns around.

Comment

Why are soccer moms so unattractive?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X