X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you tell me if this is working out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE1wpHA-cdA

the florida girls dont play hard. simple as that. it aint talent, its heart. its the parents fault for pushing high level soccer to girls that dont want it

Comment

That was ugly

I didn't see the whole game but from watching the highlight video, this was ugly. Where did they learn to play defense? Where do I start.....poking at the ball, giving up the middle of the field, allowing offensive players to make runs behind them, multiple players attacking the ball, not winning 50/50 balls, giving up, leaving your keeper hanging out to dry.
      It was like watching a middle school team scrimmage the varsity team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        yikes!! who was the light blue team??

Comment

Blue has really improved a lot this year.

Comment

South Florida Football Accademy

Comment

the florida girls dont play hard. simple as that. it aint talent, its heart. its the parents fault for pushing high level soccer to girls that dont want it
              Agree

Comment

No the yellow team looks sloppy. They would get their Butts handed to them with real competition.

Comment

No the yellow team looks sloppy. They would get their Butts handed to them with real competition.
                  Is this girls da?

Comment

Looks awesome! Sign us up. Who gets the check? Or should I just make it out to 'cash'?

Comment

Is this girls da?
                      1of them is lol!

Comment

Comment

Considering this is TopHat and they are the better program in the age group regionally. I would want my kid playing against them a few times a year. That is the problem, parents if they have competitive teams want to play in an inferior league. Congrats to the kids taking a beat down. They will get better and hopefully ask a few of their better friends to join forces to better compete. Wake up SOUTH FLORIDA!

Comment

Sunrise !!! Come on down

Comment

Take down. I didn’t give you approval to video or share video of my daughter. If not down then litigation forthcoming.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X