Morgan HS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some teams that made the tournament are a joke. Litchfield? They were a god-awful team. Also, the seedings are a joke. Look at how many high seeds get bounced in the 1st and 2nd rounds. Records don't mean much. The conference you're in and the quality of the teams you played in the regular season will determine success in the tournament.

Comment

It is what it is. Usually the ones upset are those who get bounced unexpectedly early. They go in cocky with a good record, only to realize they ain't all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Maybe have the four winners of each class play after they won their division ..... LL vs S and then L vs M and then winners play
        I agree with this. My issue with the State Tournament t is that it is too easy to get in. Instead of allowing teams with a .400 record in raise it to you must be above .500. Have the State League teams do a play-in round. Are each Class on a 16 team model with Play-Ins as needed. Then each Champion of the 4 Classes play for one State Champion. You can have a banner as a State Class Champion and then have an overall winner for the State. I find that far more appealing!

Comment

I agree with this. My issue with the State Tournament t is that it is too easy to get in. Instead of allowing teams with a .400 record in raise it to you must be above .500. Have the State League teams do a play-in round. Are each Class on a 16 team model with Play-Ins as needed. Then each Champion of the 4 Classes play for one State Champion. You can have a banner as a State Class Champion and then have an overall winner for the State. I find that far more appealing!
          Doesn't matter what you like. That isn't how it works. The goal is to give as many schools as shot as possible while not getting too unwieldy. Even when their teams are bounced early the kids and schools are having fun with it. That's the point, not to replicate the World Cup.

Comment

Morgan lost

Comment

Morgan lost
              I was there. Fantastic game, 2-2 at end of regulation. 3-3 at the end of OT. Lewis Mills won in Pk’s. Great job to Lewis Mills, good luck in the finals. Very proud of the Morgan Girls.

Comment

Morgan lost
                Down goes Frazier!

Comment

I was there. Fantastic game, 2-2 at end of regulation. 3-3 at the end of OT. Lewis Mills won in Pk’s. Great job to Lewis Mills, good luck in the finals. Very proud of the Morgan Girls.
                  Morgan parents have to chill out. Maybe get a kickball tourney going this winter. It would be more clever

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X