Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I mostly do the same. I have to avoid the people (some of whom i genuinely like) during the game who are constantly critical of every play by every player aside from their own kid. Somehow when their kids make poor passes, drop coverage, take absurd shots it is ok. If another kid does it they're talking loudly about how those kids (some of whom are still not even 12) just dont get it and can't keep up. I'd rather not listen to the stupidity, so I choose to stay amongs the quiet group.
    welcome to OW!

Comment

Why, because I don't want to listen to parents standing next to me berate a 16 year old kid ref because he or she does not make a call benefiting their kids team? Because I don't want to sit next to parents who are coaching from the sidelines and telling every kid with the ball running down the field to 'send it'? It that makes it seem like i think I'm better than everyone else, than so be it. It's a survival mechanism for me so I can attend games while not having to listen to the majority of parents on the sidelines who act like ftards and have no interest in anything but the final score and their kid scoring goals.
      No, all that stuff is fine. I just figured since you came on here to pat yourself on the back for doing something lots of other parents do, you were looking for affirmation. So I gave it to you. You're just not that special in your behavior, but apparently you would like to think so.

Comment

welcome to OW!
        OK CFC parent. like this doesn't happen at all levels including town rec.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X