Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJSA Another Self Inflicted Wound

Can someone please tell me how CJSA decided to have everyone change over to this new registration system.registration? It is causing serious issues for town programs across the state. Were there kick backs involved? Volunteers being forced to spend tens of dozens of hours on a registration do over. This is ridiculous.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone please tell me how CJSA decided to have everyone change over to this new registration system.registration? It is causing serious issues for town programs across the state. Were there kick backs involved? Volunteers being forced to spend tens of dozens of hours on a registration do over. This is ridiculous.
    Makes it sound even worse when you post it twice.

Comment

A travel parent contacted me this past weekend so I went to check something, I was impressed by the update. It will be work in the beginning but better in long term. I of course didn’t have to input anything but I was also a club registrar for years so I had the volunteer job with the most work.

Comment

This is the type of decision that runs volunteers out of organizations. No one wants to be part of a group that piles on work to people who are already busy with their lives. Guaranteed to run at least 2-3 people out of every town organization.

Comment

Blame USSoccer as it's being used as a national registration system. There is always a steep learning curve. I could not figure out how to do some basic things that are so simple when someone walked me through it.

Comment

it's creating serious problems with our team, so much so that we're short roster right now because people haven't done the registration despite being told to address it back in Aug.

Comment

Change is difficult. Sure, old timers will be distraught by the new technology, and it's not all their fault because there are always hiccups when you introduce a new system. Registrar and ref. assignor are the worst jobs in town clubs and will remain so. This new tech changs nothing other than it will provoke those who were fed up and going to leave anyway to do so sooner. Those who care and are engaged will work through it.

Comment

Change is difficult. Sure, old timers will be distraught by the new technology, and it's not all their fault because there are always hiccups when you introduce a new system. Registrar and ref. assignor are the worst jobs in town clubs and will remain so. This new tech changs nothing other than it will provoke those who were fed up and going to leave anyway to do so sooner. Those who care and are engaged will work through it.
                the problem is that the website isn't particularly well thought-out or user friendly, and there's some glitches like uploading photos and birth certificates.

Comment

Said no one ever. So wrong. I am fully committed to my town program and this was poorly laid out, rushed and unnecessary. We are losing 3 Board Members and they are so agitated with the poor communication and botched job. None are the Registrar, I am. Not impressed with the decision making or how it was presented and executed.

Comment

the problem is that the website isn't particularly well thought-out or user friendly, and there's some glitches like uploading photos and birth certificates.
                    It’s also terrible for multiple levels in each category. We have teams playing in town Rec, Comp and Premier. This program does not handle that well.

Comment

It’s also terrible for multiple levels in each category. We have teams playing in town Rec, Comp and Premier. This program does not handle that well.
                      Stop triple rostering. People like you are a large part of the problem.

Comment

Stop triple rostering. People like you are a large part of the problem.
                        Not talking about rostering. Talking about payments. Program is not setup to handle simple payment differences. It’s awful!

Comment

Who is running CJSA now? They threw the Guilford guy out a couple of years ago. Do they have a leadership team? Is it one person?

Comment

No leadership at all. Some old re-tread from New Haven area is the President. Who knows where the Director has been. No communication to the districts and clubs. No direction or support. Pushing a new registration system out while the CJSA Board is full of people over 60 is not a good plan. No offense intended to the older and wiser among us but we need new leadership with energy and forward thinking.

Comment

No leadership at all. Some old re-tread from New Haven area is the President. Who knows where the Director has been. No communication to the districts and clubs. No direction or support. Pushing a new registration system out while the CJSA Board is full of people over 60 is not a good plan. No offense intended to the older and wiser among us but we need new leadership with energy and forward thinking.
                              We will be looking forward to you stepping up and assuming some of this responsibility.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X