CARRILLO best coach in FL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juve top boys 2005 are the only boys that can play possession Futbol v Weston Carrillo. MLS wants to watch the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Juve top boys 2005 are the only boys that can play possession Futbol v Weston Carrillo. MLS wants to watch the game.
      I have made arrangements to make this happen but the juve DOC doesn't allow. Miami inter has interest in watching this game.

Comment

InterMiami CF

Comment

Another joystick game played by W05 we held vs your full squad no excuses.
          1-0 on a penalty not bad......
          Is good that you know your teams limitations but parking the bus with 0 attempts to attack naahhh.
          This time W05 had a lot more direct passes to goal but our strikers couldn't finish + your goalie had great saves.

Comment

I have made arrangements to make this happen but the juve DOC doesn't allow. Miami inter has interest in watching this game.
            Juv 🐥💩

Comment

Boys train hard all week but one doesn't. Game time comes leaves 2 players out that are 100% healthy .
              The team knows who your 2 favorites are but at least try not to be so obvious.

Comment

dude, a--- is better than those kids. and that kid tried to practice thru the week, coach has to play better players, your son is not one of those. deal with it. stop living your life thru his
                Last edited by Admin; 03-05-2019, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Juventus cult

the 2007 on w05 is a freak of nature. I know it is too soon to say but many top soccer people concur that for his age they have never seen anything like him. I for one have not seen that type of quality in America at that age

Comment

you should see the 07 and 08 da teams play. they got some studs there too

Comment

you should see the 07 and 08 da teams play. they got some studs there too
                      Negative, that kid "A" 2007 that plays on the 2005 Weston DA team, is by far the best 2007 in South Florida. He was with Parma at early ages and then transitioned to Weston. many have seen him play and considering he is playing two divisions above his age makes other questionable. Why not more players like this?

He fights for every ball, touches are better than most all 2007 players and works hard. 07 and 08 DA teams, come on Weston, no way not even close to A..... The best player Weston has on the 2005 team and by far considering his age, contributions to the team and asset.

Weston 2006 and below are overrated with a bunch of parents living the Weston Dream.

Comment

Boys train hard all week but one doesn't. Game time comes leaves 2 players out that are 100% healthy .
                        The team knows who your 2 favorites are but at least try not to be so obvious.
                        JC is savage. Good for him. You want him to sit A--- over all those bench players? Crazyyyy al players are not the same, the sooner your Landon learns that the easier life will be.
                        Last edited by Admin; 03-05-2019, 11:24 AM.

Comment

the 2007 on w05 is a freak of nature. I know it is too soon to say but many top soccer people concur that for his age they have never seen anything like him. I for one have not seen that type of quality in America at that age
                          A--- is a great player. No disrespect to the other 2005 and below players. That player has been working hard all his life and by far a well rounded player. None of the 2007 players in DA or in Weston alone can compete with a player of this magnitude. Why he does not play with the 2007, what can he possibly learn from them...Nothing why better he is playing up two years that way it doesn't dis-motivate him playing kickball with the other ones.
                          Last edited by Admin; 03-05-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

A--- is a great player. No disrespect to the other 2005 and below players. That player has been working hard all his life and by far a well rounded player. None of the 2007 players in DA or in Weston alone can compete with a player of this magnitude. Why he does not play with the 2007, what can he possibly learn from them...Nothing why better he is playing up two years that way it doesn't dis-motivate him playing kickball with the other ones.
                            Agree he did come from Parma, trained and developed by other two coaches that put the hard work in.... Now helping the non developing Weston player academy to make them better since they can't. Everyone knows this.... Weston will never develop just bring the next one up that is better than there squad since they can't.
                            Last edited by Admin; 03-05-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Agree he did come from Parma, trained and developed by other two coaches that put the hard work in.... Now helping the non developing Weston player academy to make them better since they can't. Everyone knows this.... Weston will never develop just bring the next one up that is better than there squad since they can't.
                              Miami and others MLS will and currently do the same. How many players in Inter will be in the club from U8 to pro? None because they start the club at U12. Your argument is so dumb. A top academy like Weston needs bring in the best players together and bring their game to higher levels. To say a kid was fully developed at U10 is so ignorant. Recruit, bring the best talent together and develop. Not all players are good even if they all love the game. Some are better than others like in everything in life. Some lawyers are good, some are bad. Doesn’t matter how many trials or books they read. Natural talent does exist.

Comment

I hope are being sarcastic, we know you can't afford to travel outside America but when you do get that masia contract I recommend you go to SA where you will see plenty of talented kids at the age of 12 that later disappear.
                                I know rosters need to be filled with players that are below the rest to cover DA and expenses but OP has a point if you always have to play your top players especially vs a team that cant even go pass midfield 2nd to last on the league then your coach is not a great developer after all. Those are the games your bench players need to play more to gain confidence.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X