Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes new but thought this was governed by certain procedures unlike travel. We were guaranteed 4 practices a week and told by the coach at practice if the fields were closed that there will be make ups. If this is true and has been going on year after year why doesn't the USDA monitor it. I am sure they has had to be prior complaints?
    Yes please call and complain that it rains a lot in south Florida and all da programs need to have turf fields - then post what they say ,,, we’ll all be waiting

Comment

There will be makes ups . It will be an indoor practice at $8 a pop or you run around the parking lot. It’s Florida it will rain loggers soaks up so much water practiced will be cancelled for two days.

Comment

Yes new but thought this was governed by certain procedures unlike travel. We were guaranteed 4 practices a week and told by the coach at practice if the fields were closed that there will be make ups. If this is true and has been going on year after year why doesn't the USDA monitor it. I am sure they has had to be prior complaints?
        Like I said, been there, done that. As you'll see over time, BU is not a top club for USSF, so their focus is elsewhere. They are a filler club. Set revenue and geographic coverage for the market. That's it. Success is not a goal or concern. Minimum practice days, facilities, standardized training, etc. are in writing, but not reality. BU has DA only because of EE and MC being former MLS players, not for the club's skills or results. No other reason. They admit it too. Feel free to complain, but it will be ignored. Lots of meetings over the years, all with the same result...nada. You'll be told to accept it or move on. JH is more worried about his golf cart and the snack bar than the players. The college coach exposure at the DA showcases is phenomenal. If you get lucky for BU to draw a top competitor, your sideline will be packed. They'll be watching the other team, but still physically there.

Your surprise about the fields is only the beginning. Expect the same revelations with training curriculum, travel arrangements, and special "add-on" fees. The best will be the email the night before an away game saying that you have only minutes to pay or your player does not go. It will be a large lump sum with no itemization as to what it is for. No division of hotel costs, food, coach expenses. Nothing. And EE loves to throw a little extra in there to give his coaches a bonus for traveling. It's quite a racket.

Good luck at BU or SFFA or whatever there next rebranding will be. It's still the same sh!tshow.

Comment

Like I said, been there, done that. As you'll see over time, BU is not a top club for USSF, so their focus is elsewhere. They are a filler club. Set revenue and geographic coverage for the market. That's it. Success is not a goal or concern. Minimum practice days, facilities, standardized training, etc. are in writing, but not reality. BU has DA only because of EE and MC being former MLS players, not for the club's skills or results. No other reason. They admit it too. Feel free to complain, but it will be ignored. Lots of meetings over the years, all with the same result...nada. You'll be told to accept it or move on. JH is more worried about his golf cart and the snack bar than the players. The college coach exposure at the DA showcases is phenomenal. If you get lucky for BU to draw a top competitor, your sideline will be packed. They'll be watching the other team, but still physically there.

Your surprise about the fields is only the beginning. Expect the same revelations with training curriculum, travel arrangements, and special "add-on" fees. The best will be the email the night before an away game saying that you have only minutes to pay or your player does not go. It will be a large lump sum with no itemization as to what it is for. No division of hotel costs, food, coach expenses. Nothing. And EE loves to throw a little extra in there to give his coaches a bonus for traveling. It's quite a racket.

Good luck at BU or SFFA or whatever there next rebranding will be. It's still the same sh!tshow.
          Not sure which club itemizes travel - my kids been at Coral Springs and Weston - lump fees

Please advise what club itemizes (and travels as much as these leagues do) I heard sunrise doesn’t either , kid never played there so don’t know

Comment

Not sure which club itemizes travel - my kids been at Coral Springs and Weston - lump fees

Please advise what club itemizes (and travels as much as these leagues do) I heard sunrise doesn’t either , kid never played there so don’t know
            Not sure I agree with that argument. Just because other clubs don't itemize, does not mean it is acceptable. Also, you're not comparing apples-to-apples. Expenses for a team at CSU might run what? $50-$100 for a weekend? How about a last minute invoice for $400, due upon receipt, no itemization. Is this hotel, transport, food? And oh by the way, only the first 15 players that pay get to go.

Comment

Not sure I agree with that argument. Just because other clubs don't itemize, does not mean it is acceptable. Also, you're not comparing apples-to-apples. Expenses for a team at CSU might run what? $50-$100 for a weekend? How about a last minute invoice for $400, due upon receipt, no itemization. Is this hotel, transport, food? And oh by the way, only the first 15 players that pay get to go.
              Oooo ok so YOU felt you got screwed therefore everyone else must be getting screwed , gotcha, ok well I’m offa TS , gotta start getting the kid ready for hS tryouts

Comment

Oooo ok so YOU felt you got screwed therefore everyone else must be getting screwed , gotcha, ok well I’m offa TS , gotta start getting the kid ready for hS tryouts
                Look. You're obviously a major azzhole that spends his day trolling on TS. Good for you. Life is short, so do what you enjoy. The OP made a comment about fields. I empathized and added some additional insight from my experience at BU. My experiences are not unique. Being the first ass troll that you are, I know that you have read similar comments littered across TS. If you think that sending out big bills without explanations is acceptable, again, good for you. Pay away. If you feel that having players pay high tuition and not delivering on both promised and CONTRACTED services, as dictated by the USSF, good for you again. Pay away. Obviously your player's high school is not competitive. For my one daughter, it is. The team is loaded with players from Weston and Sunrise. If you think that the BS kicking a ball in a circle at BU is good soccer and worth it, rock on. You're the perfect customer for BU. The big picture, besides your identification as a complete *****, is that BU is a sh!t club for both boys and girls. Even with my personal observations aside, there is no disputing that.

Comment

Look. You're obviously a major azzhole that spends his day trolling on TS. Good for you. Life is short, so do what you enjoy. The OP made a comment about fields. I empathized and added some additional insight from my experience at BU. My experiences are not unique. Being the first ass troll that you are, I know that you have read similar comments littered across TS. If you think that sending out big bills without explanations is acceptable, again, good for you. Pay away. If you feel that having players pay high tuition and not delivering on both promised and CONTRACTED services, as dictated by the USSF, good for you again. Pay away. Obviously your player's high school is not competitive. For my one daughter, it is. The team is loaded with players from Weston and Sunrise. If you think that the BS kicking a ball in a circle at BU is good soccer and worth it, rock on. You're the perfect customer for BU. The big picture, besides your identification as a complete *****, is that BU is a sh!t club for both boys and girls. Even with my personal observations aside, there is no disputing that.

So who has great fields?

Comment

So who has great fields?
                    Even if you put BU at pristine fields, both grass and/or artificial, the outcome would be the same = sh!tshow.

Comment

Even if you put BU at pristine fields, both grass and/or artificial, the outcome would be the same = sh!tshow.
                      But at least they would have nice fields.

Comment

Thanks for your input didn't mean for all the fighting just appreciate the insight so we know going forward!

Comment

Yes please call and complain that it rains a lot in south Florida and all da programs need to have turf fields - then post what they say ,,, we’ll all be waiting
                          they referred me to look for a place in Arizona...

Comment

Boca United is West Pines with DA. Slap some lipstick on it and so on

Comment

The weather and field updates guy is baaaaack !!!’

Comment

The weather and field updates guy is baaaaack !!!’
                                The non-contributing douche bag with excessive punctuation is baaaack !!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X