Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I watched this game as well and I do not have a horse in this race but Armada was clearly offsides on the goals they called back. No question. The OC keeper did make some good saves to keep them off the score sheet as well.
    I did not see anything offensive in any goal celebrations that I recall.
    On a side note, where do you get to watch these videos that others have mentioned? Do you need to be a parent of a player to get?
    Yes, HUDL or StreamSports offer the videos for parents and coaches.

Comment

I watched this game as well and I do not have a horse in this race but Armada was clearly offsides on the goals they called back. No question. The OC keeper did make some good saves to keep them off the score sheet as well.
      I did not see anything offensive in any goal celebrations that I recall.
      On a side note, where do you get to watch these videos that others have mentioned? Do you need to be a parent of a player to get?
      Video doesn’t lie or make mistakes. The first goal was NOT offside.

Comment

Oc da u14

Who cares about this team, everyone knows Weston is the best in this age group. Let this thread die.
        I went to watch this game but not because I wanted to see this OC team, honestly who cares about any OC team, I had to see this Armada kid who has more cards and bookings than anyone else in Florida DA.

Comment

I went to watch this game but not because I wanted to see this OC team, honestly who cares about any OC team, I had to see this Armada kid who has more cards and bookings than anyone else in Florida DA.
          This is an OC thread so obviously we all care about OC teams dbag. As for that kid, he is a decent player when he keeps his emotions in check. Needs a haircut badly though.

Comment

Oc da u14

This is an OC thread so obviously we all care about OC teams dbag. As for that kid, he is a decent player when he keeps his emotions in check. Needs a haircut badly though.
            I never said he was a bad player, DA worthy, probably not if he was in any other area but that is another topic. I've watched several of his games the last two years and he is reckless. I find it entertaining people confuse reckless hustle for skill and talent. That is why Weston is so much better than these two clubs and always will be.

Comment

I never said he was a bad player, DA worthy, probably not if he was in any other area but that is another topic. I've watched several of his games the last two years and he is reckless. I find it entertaining people confuse reckless hustle for skill and talent. That is why Weston is so much better than these two clubs and always will be.
              Weston is better right now. OC is rebuilding this team at the moment so don't be surprised when OC has at least 6 new players and others return from injury next year. Then OC will be back to beating Weston like they did in previous years.

Comment

just looking at this kids history, I would not want him on my team. at that age to have that many yellows. and looks like this year he is getting worse with 2 red cards...wow...U14..??

Comment

your kid is a pussy yellow cards are given out all the time

Comment

just looking at this kids history, I would not want him on my team. at that age to have that many yellows. and looks like this year he is getting worse with 2 red cards...wow...U14..??
                    vigina

Comment

Weston is better right now. OC is rebuilding this team at the moment so don't be surprised when OC has at least 6 new players and others return from injury next year. Then OC will be back to beating Weston like they did in previous years.
                      dont even worry about Weston any more , as atracvive as it is for people to live in sfl imagine when MLS Miami starts thier DA , more and more from outside the states will come to try out and the talent pool will be greater than it is now. Oc stands no chance......

Comment

Oc da u14

dont even worry about Weston any more , as atracvive as it is for people to live in sfl imagine when MLS Miami starts thier DA , more and more from outside the states will come to try out and the talent pool will be greater than it is now. Oc stands no chance......
                        I agree, when Miami gets going I would expect Weston to be thinned out on talent but for now, they are the best in the state of Florida on the boy's side.

Comment

top four players leave for sure

Comment

We are the only team in the state that can put an end to Weston's 05 winning streak!

Comment

We are the only team in the state that can put an end to Weston's 05 winning streak!
                              Please don't take the previous comment seriously or think it actually came from a current OC parent. OC will be lucky to not lose by more than 3 goals to Weston. OC keeps adding younger and less talented players while Weston keeps adding real 05 DA players.

Comment

Please don't take the previous comment seriously or think it actually came from a current OC parent. OC will be lucky to not lose by more than 3 goals to Weston. OC keeps adding younger and less talented players while Weston keeps adding real 05 DA players.
                                You should play the lotto you hit it right on.... congrats 👍

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X