Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not man enough to do it yourself mate? It sounds like you’re the sissy punk to me.
    Is that you pissboy...? Now, get your nose out of RC's ***** and sign my shoes!

Comment

Is that you pissboy...? Now, get your nose out of RC's ***** and sign my shoes!
      No I’m skinny, like your pork sword but much more satisfying just ask your wife

Comment

Who is RC, I don’t see him on sporting coaching staff

Comment

Who is RC, I don’t see him on sporting coaching staff
          You’ll never see his bio on there website because he has no history or experience. He was a Rec coach that has never played soccer.

Comment

Sporting boys clean up at PA Classics

Comment

Sporting boys clean up at PA Classics
              Yup, just went online and checked. Sporting sent three high school age teams to PA and didn't lose a single game. 02's. 3-0-0. 03's. 2-1-0. 04's. 0-3-0. (W-D-L).

Not bad for their first time playing together in six months! Nice work boys!

Comment

Yup, just went online and checked. Sporting sent three high school age teams to PA and didn't lose a single game. 02's. 3-0-0. 03's. 2-1-0. 04's. 0-3-0. (W-D-L).

Not bad for their first time playing together in six months! Nice work boys!
                This club will have ecnl or da badge within 2-3 years, they are doing it all the right way

Comment

This club will have ecnl or da badge within 2-3 years, they are doing it all the right way
                  I heard straight pro!

Comment

You sporting people needcto stop inhaling glue. That's where you rock. Model glue champs

Comment

they are a good club, but let's not get too carried away now dad

Comment

This state is not getting another ECNL club. Sporting management is on crack once again.

Comment

What kind of tournament was it. Were any big clubs there?

Comment

What kind of tournament was it. Were any big clubs there?
                            It was a double, top-secret tournament, that is probably why you couldn't find anything about it (like the schedule and results) in google .... even they don't know anything about it.

Comment

best thing about Sporting is they actually attend the tournaments they say they'll attend. Unlike other clubs *cough* fsa *cough*

Comment

It was a double, top-secret tournament, that is probably why you couldn't find anything about it (like the schedule and results) in google .... even they don't know anything about it.
                                Actually easy to find the tournament page if you know how to use google.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X