Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Billerica will. Watch.
    Thanks for sharing your brilliance. When you were 5 I'm guessing your dad could beat up my dad too, am I right?

Comment

Thanks for sharing your brilliance. When you were 5 I'm guessing your dad could beat up my dad too, am I right?
      my point is who is their competition? No one. Tewksbury? Please.

Comment

my point is who is their competition? No one. Tewksbury? Please.
        And my point was, beyond asking who their "competition" in any given region might be (present or potential), that even in existing markets, is there any sign that there's excess capacity? And if there isn't and it's more like demand is outstripping supply even where there are multiple sites, then the success of one facility doesn't mean "out of business" for another. Not yet anyway.

Comment

And my point was, beyond asking who their "competition" in any given region might be (present or potential), that even in existing markets, is there any sign that there's excess capacity? And if there isn't and it's more like demand is outstripping supply even where there are multiple sites, then the success of one facility doesn't mean "out of business" for another. Not yet anyway.
          It is happening very soon. Forekicks will end up putting everyone out of business.

Comment

Working...
          X