Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT Haters Thread

Can't we just have one thread about this team?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can't we just have one thread about this team?
    No, we can't

Comment

They brought it on themselves.

Comment

They brought it on themselves.
        Then we better have a separate thread for every team that's had any level of success and found themselves the target of stupid comments.

Comment

No hate, parents free to choose their path.

However:

Whole GPS sounds Alliance in new winebag.
          Absolutely deserved to start in lower division last year.
          Not a fan of families or coaches constantly hopping clubs.

Comment

No hate, parents free to choose their path.

However:

Whole GPS sounds Alliance in new winebag.
            Absolutely deserved to start in lower division last year.
            Not a fan of families or coaches constantly hopping clubs.
            How is it like alliance? Not even close.
            Deserved to start lower because of skill? No, because of bitter grownups refusing to act their age.
            Do you honestly think this club has more changeover than others? ECNL clubs add players who switch all the time.
            Find a place where your daughter is happy and thriving. Many people here have obviously not found happiness, hence the hate of those who have.

Comment

Then we better have a separate thread for every team that's had any level of success and found themselves the target of stupid comments.
              define success?

Comment

define success?
                Wouldn't help you to know...

Comment

Wouldn't help you to know...
                  That is close to the answer I thought you would say. Speaks volumes.

Comment

That is close to the answer I thought you would say. Speaks volumes.
                    And I knew you would say that you thought I would say that.
                    Define psychic.

Comment

And I knew you would say that you thought I would say that.
                      Define psychic.
                      By the time an Oregonian teenager hits the age of 13 they have already played for 4 or more soccer clubs. That's shameful!! Who's to blame for that?

Comment

By the time an Oregonian teenager hits the age of 13 they have already played for 4 or more soccer clubs. That's shameful!! Who's to blame for that?
                        I don't know what "Oregonian" 13 year olds you're hanging out with, but my 14 year old just joined her second club. She was on a TA club from Ulittles until u13, and just joined an ECNL club. Maybe your kid is hanging out with the kinds of girls who jump from club to club, but that's not the norm in our soccer world.

Comment

What is to hate about TT? We played them and they kicked our ass, just like they did to every other team, in order to win the right to go get their assess kicked by teams from other states, which is a hallowed Oregon tradition.

Comment

What is to hate about TT? We played them and they kicked our ass, just like they did to every other team, in order to win the right to go get their assess kicked by teams from other states, which is a hallowed Oregon tradition.
                            There are some parents who, when their kids' teams lose, whine that the other team is playing "bootball", and only won because the coach is putting winning before teaching. When their kids' teams win, however, it's due to superior talent and development.

But if a bootball team beats your team, then your team isn't as good as you think.

Comment

TT

The dislike is for the coach not TT team. People don't know the kids or parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X