Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are funny. These hate threads are so transparent: THUSC is now dominating the young girls' age groups (u11-u13) + ECNL at the older. On the girls side, they have left all clubs on the westside behind.

Youngers girls:
    1. THUSC
    2. Pacific, NEU, FC
    3. Everyone else

Older girls:
    1. Crossfire/FC
    2. FC Salmon Creek
    3. Everyone else
    You are even funnier! (Thanks Tom)

Comment

You are even funnier! (Thanks Tom)
      My dd has been playing competitively for 5 years now. There isn't a tourney in Oregon / sw Washington that is any different then the other, they're all crap.

Tourney's are just money makers for the sponsor and a bad reason to feel all high and might because your DK got a one dollar medal.

Comment

You guys are funny. These hate threads are so transparent: THUSC is now dominating the young girls' age groups (u11-u13) + ECNL at the older. On the girls side, they have left all clubs on the westside behind.

Youngers girls:
        1. THUSC
        2. Pacific, NEU, FC
        3. Everyone else

Older girls:
        1. Crossfire/FC
        2. FC Salmon Creek
        3. Everyone else
        Ok, then why isn't Crossfire United U14 ECNL playing up to U15 like Crossfire Premier, WPFC,
        and Arsenal FC at the Crossfire Challenge? Why are you guys playing at age? The college
        showcase is for U15 and up. Here is your chance to play some great competition and get some college exposure\experience. You guys are doing a great disservice to your girls.

CU parents. Why aren't you asking why and wasting your money? Demand better
        competition! Same money and time spent.

THUSC, bring your pre-ECNL kids to the tournament, too. They should be playing
        against the tougher competition: Surf, Arsenal, breakers, mustang and all of the
        Div 1 from WA.

Comment

Ok, then why isn't Crossfire United U14 ECNL playing up to U15 like Crossfire Premier, WPFC,
          and Arsenal FC at the Crossfire Challenge? Why are you guys playing at age? The college
          showcase is for U15 and up. Here is your chance to play some great competition and get some college exposure\experience. You guys are doing a great disservice to your girls.

CU parents. Why aren't you asking why and wasting your money? Demand better
          competition! Same money and time spent.

THUSC, bring your pre-ECNL kids to the tournament, too. They should be playing
          against the tougher competition: Surf, Arsenal, breakers, mustang and all of the
          Div 1 from WA.
          I think all "elite" teams should play up in all non showcase tournaments. However, the competition at the Crossfire Challenge will at least be really good. If I was gonna get my panties in a bunch over anything it would be Thorns academy playing on age in the Beaverton cup against B and C Oregon teams. That is really pathetic.

Comment

I think all "elite" teams should play up in all non showcase tournaments. However, the competition at the Crossfire Challenge will at least be really good. If I was gonna get my panties in a bunch over anything it would be Thorns academy playing on age in the Beaverton cup against B and C Oregon teams. That is really pathetic.
            Especially when they lose.

Comment

My dd has been playing competitively for 5 years now. There isn't a tourney in Oregon / sw Washington that is any different then the other, they're all crap.

Tourney's are just money makers for the sponsor and a bad reason to feel all high and might because your DK got a one dollar medal.
              ...and I bet your DD does not play anymore because of her Dollar store Dad?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X