Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for the info, WashT board member. I assume your team isn't playing on the grass fields at Harmony this year?
    Nope. My DD plays on green concrete unfortunately. I wish they would resurface Gresham HS

Comment

I love it!
      Listening to people bash my DD's ECNL club all the way to the Vantuckians bashing the Timbers. I guess when you're at the top, kicking arse this is what happens.

Comment

is tom atentco? a chubby, short-ish latino guy coach about 40ish from THUSC and
        a woman coach, mary?

saw their teams at us regionals. they liked to yell and joystick a bit much.
        i felt really, really bad for the girls and parents, getting beat like 6-11 to 0-1 every game.
        not a positive experience for anyone. they should have saved their money and time
        for the clash. felt that the coaches should have known better than being these teams
        up to face strong wa competition, but maybe it was too late to back out. as a parent,
        i woud have been pretty pissed about this event.

the pre-ecnl team should have played up a year not at age.
        I don't know what games you watched but it wasn't Tom and THUSC based on that description. The U12G's did play at US regionals since they were not allowed to participate in CO or ID regionals. They won both their games handily, thanks for your concern. No yelling necessary.

Comment

Don't forget Les Schwab and the chiropractor.

Comment

Or even better the grass fields at Pacific Middle School. God have mercy on your ankles.
            If you are playing at Pacific, your team is bottom of the barrel, very, very recreational. Quit bitching and encourage your DD. lol.

Comment

I love it!
              Listening to people bash my DD's ECNL club all the way to the Vantuckians bashing the Timbers. I guess when you're at the top, kicking arse this is what happens.
              ECNL Oregon teams are weak and expensive. Face on you for wasting 10's of thousands of dollars. Hahahaha.

Comment

ECNL Oregon teams are weak and expensive. Face on you for wasting 10's of thousands of dollars. Hahahaha.
                Lots of games, competition was good. But Pacific Middle School for games, come on, at least go out and water the fields or do something. I know you can't fix the jumps, but at least an once of effort or find better fields.

Comment

Lots of games, competition was good. But Pacific Middle School for games, come on, at least go out and water the fields or do something. I know you can't fix the jumps, but at least an once of effort or find better fields.
                  Yeah, that was the 1 field we had an issue with too. Luckily only 1 game there, the rest of our fields were good. And i was shocked that was the best the fields at harmony have ever looked. The grass fields there were great.

Comment

Bad news for Vantucky and OYSA

How bad are the state of things in OYSA when the state cup winning Washington Timbers 01 girls team loses to FC Portland's C or D team? Ouch.

Comment

How bad are the state of things in OYSA when the state cup winning Washington Timbers 01 girls team loses to FC Portland's C or D team? Ouch.
                      That wasn't the whole team. Several guest players as several girls were either not available or playing in regional's in Boise. Also lost one very strong player to what looked like a bad knee injury. We are hoping it isn't serious

Comment

I kinda liked the field with the portable 2 feet from the touch line. Sweet!!

Comment

That wasn't the whole team. Several guest players as several girls were either not available or playing in regional's in Boise. Also lost one very strong player to what looked like a bad knee injury. We are hoping it isn't serious
                          You were missing 3 girls who were in Boise with the younger team. The rest were the team you just took to Presidents Cup regionals in Colorado and got waxed. Either way, an "A" team shouldn't lose to a "C" team. Unless, of course, they are an "A" team in name and cost level only...

Comment

Face it, you lost to Pacific FC 01/02 team, lost to FC's "C" team, and couldn't score. Going to be a long year for your team.

Comment

That team from 2015-2016 is finished after playing in Idaho this weekend. As brith year is here all but 4 or 5 girls are 01"s the rest are 02's .

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1853232]How bad are the state of things in OYSA when the state cup winning Washington Timbers 01 girls team loses to FC Portland's C or D team? Ouch.[/QUOTE

The majority of their players were at Regionals. So yeah, not sure I would think to much about that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X