Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington Timbers - some things never change

To all the east Vantucky trailer park trash who want to believe the new club leadership is better than the old - sorry about your luck.

Seems that the DoC is the only coach in the club qualified to coach the new 2004 USSDA boys team. And guess what, his son makes the team, even though he was routinely rated as a "B" or even "C" team player during tryouts.

Hard to imagine right? In this new and enlightened age where Washington Timbers think they are actually a better club than they were 3-4 years ago.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    To all the east Vantucky trailer park trash who want to believe the new club leadership is better than the old - sorry about your luck.

Seems that the DoC is the only coach in the club qualified to coach the new 2004 USSDA boys team. And guess what, his son makes the team, even though he was routinely rated as a "B" or even "C" team player during tryouts.

Hard to imagine right? In this new and enlightened age where Washington Timbers think they are actually a better club than they were 3-4 years ago.
    Who cares. DA has proven over and over to be driven by politics more so than results. We left. Now we can enjoy club and HS. When club teams are equitable to DA you know there's a problem. And yes, there are many regular club teams that can compete with DA.

Comment

LOL...

I love to watch you white trash vantuckians go at each other. It's comical.
      looks like someone is bent out of shape that their kid didn't make a team again. You can always come over to our DA Program. It's not a long drive.

But I will abstain and say that for you to be irritated by this will probably not cause any waves because in reality your club is doing very well and has made a 180 degree change.

after more thought don't bring your kid to our DA, just go back to the Spartans, it's where your personality fits anyways. We don't want you to come here with your bacteria

Comment

LOL...

looks like someone is bent out of shape that their kid didn't make a team again. You can always come over to our DA Program. It's not a long drive.

But I will abstain and say that for you to be irritated by this will probably not cause any waves because in reality your club is doing very well and has made a 180 degree change.

after more thought don't bring your kid to our DA, just go back to the Spartans, it's where your personality fits anyways. We don't want you to come here with your bacteria
        Ah if you aren't with Washington Timbers, who are you with?

Comment

Ah if you aren't with Washington Timbers, who are you with?
          Eastside

Comment

So the only coach from U11-U14 on any of the red teams (A and B teams) who is a parent coach is the DOC? I actually call that improvement, it means they are bringing in more coaches so they don't need parent coaches on the top teams anymore.

Comment

So the only coach from U11-U14 on any of the red teams (A and B teams) who is a parent coach is the DOC? I actually call that improvement, it means they are bringing in more coaches so they don't need parent coaches on the top teams anymore.
              Sorry, but it kinda makes since the Technical Director should be qualified to coach the only DA team in the club to get the program started.

So what if he has his son on the team. Is his son one that should be cut from the lowest level team, but gets to play center mid or stricker the whole game? I doubt it. There is a lot of attention to the Boys 04 group and the DA program. I doubt this guys son is so bad that it will damage this team.

Comment

LOL...

lol the DA begged to include Clark county. a simple thank you is all we require. it sucks either way but it would collapse wo vantucky. and you know that deep down. We accept your apology.

Comment

lol the DA begged to include Clark county. a simple thank you is all we require. it sucks either way but it would collapse wo vantucky. and you know that deep down. We accept your apology.
                  Lol no doubt. It's more vantucky da than that dip****'s. He's probably lake O where no talent comes from.

Comment

Nobody begged WashT to do anything except close the doors.

Comment

Ok trolly boy. No matter how bad you want it to be, it doesn't make it so. But here's to wishful thinking. Lol.

Yes. They begged. And you should say thank you.

Comment

I've been reading this board for a while and its funny that no matter what a club does people will still bash it. WA Timbers is a funny example. If you go back a few years

The board/DOC's are terrible--------They replaced them
                        Where are those turf fields you promised--------- They are playing on them
                        Too many Parent coaches------- Only parent coach on an A or B team U14 and below is the DOC
                        DOC coach is coaching his kids age group------ I guess a club just can't win

Comment

I didn't realize they were still trying to pump out crappy teams.

Comment

Ok trolly boy. No matter how bad you want it to be, it doesn't make it so. But here's to wishful thinking. Lol.

Yes. They begged. And you should say thank you.
                            Portland Timbers must be more hard up than we all thought.

Comment

Portland Timbers must be more hard up than we all thought.
                              That's interesting perspective coming from a troll. (as you pound away on your keyboard, living in isolation)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X