• Show
Clear All

What's $40k among friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What's $40k among friends.
      It's O.K. they're flush with cash.

Comment

I feel bad but in reality this serves them right. These donkeys are constantly trying to compete with the top clubs in the area. They think that they are the best option for top players in Clark county. You can tell with their rookie move here that that will never be possible. Someone said earlier,"I feel bad, this could happen to anyone." Well, you're right, anyone that is stupid enough to give one person all of those responsibilities with no oversight.

Just look at their coaching lineup, it begs for third and fourth tiered players.

Then look at their tryout dates, some idiot chose to go before league play and state cup is done. Doesn't the person in charge know that they should go after Vantucky Timbers? No player in their right mind will accept a spot before they tryout for Vantucky.
        What a bunch of rookies!

Next thing you'll hear is Frimpong demanding an immediate team meeting within 24hrs of the tryouts to collect checks from families to get them hooked.

What a mess!

Comment

It's O.K. they're flush with cash.
          Moreso than WashT is. Just how many loan sharks are the Timbers in debt to anyway? Hope they keep making those huge monthly payments - wouldn't want to see anybody getting any broken kneecaps.

Comment

I feel bad but in reality this serves them right. These donkeys are constantly trying to compete with the top clubs in the area. They think that they are the best option for top players in Clark county. You can tell with their rookie move here that that will never be possible. Someone said earlier,"I feel bad, this could happen to anyone." Well, you're right, anyone that is stupid enough to give one person all of those responsibilities with no oversight.

Just look at their coaching lineup, it begs for third and fourth tiered players.

Then look at their tryout dates, some idiot chose to go before league play and state cup is done. Doesn't the person in charge know that they should go after Vantucky Timbers? No player in their right mind will accept a spot before they tryout for Vantucky.
            What a bunch of rookies!

Next thing you'll hear is Frimpong demanding an immediate team meeting within 24hrs of the tryouts to collect checks from families to get them hooked.

What a mess!
            In any non-profit organization you would see the president getting fired or asked to step down.

You are spot on, rookies running the show. And you are correct with the team meetings. We were told to have our check books at the night of the last tryout when they pick teams. I didn't think anything of it until you brought up your reason why they would.

Comment

dude. That guy doesn't have the time to even worry about these types of things like embezzlement at FCSC or even when they are having tryouts. I'm sure he could care less.
              Couldn't?

Comment

In any non-profit organization you would see the president getting fired or asked to step down.

You are spot on, rookies running the show. And you are correct with the team meetings. We were told to have our check books at the night of the last tryout when they pick teams. I didn't think anything of it until you brought up your reason why they would.
                They want you on the hook so you don't go elsewhere. Even more so now, that they are a little strapped.

The person writing the checks and the person signing the checks, should be two different people. Hope this does not affect JF or TE's salaries.

That is the real reason they never show anybody the financials over there. Too many people would be offended by how much both of them make at that little club. And now it bit them in the butt.

Comment

They want you on the hook so you don't go elsewhere. Even more so now, that they are a little strapped.

The person writing the checks and the person signing the checks, should be two different people. Hope this does not affect JF or TE's salaries.

That is the real reason they never show anybody the financials over there. Too many people would be offended by how much both of them make at that little club. And now it bit them in the butt.
                  They are non-profit and present their financials at every AGM, if you care to attend.

Comment

It's only right. Sh!t or get off the pot!

Comment

They are non-profit and present their financials at every AGM, if you care to attend.
                      I have been to one with the other 4 people who show up? They don't break down the salaries of employees though, do they? Just one lump sum, so no one asks questions.

Comment

It's only right. Sh!t or get off the pot!
                        Might want to get off the pot and wait for Timbers try-outs. Even the C team would be better.
                        I heard FCSC is not even doing try-outs, they made all their teams a no-cut sport. And will carry as many kids that can afford to PAY. : )

Comment

Might want to get off the pot and wait for Timbers try-outs. Even the C team would be better.
                          I heard FCSC is not even doing try-outs, they made all their teams a no-cut sport. And will carry as many kids that can afford to PAY. : )
                          And yet they have more teams in state cup finals that WashT does...

Comment

TE makes $61k and coaches one team!
                            This is a fact and she won't be going anywhere soon. Well, until the doors close

Comment

I have been to one with the other 4 people who show up? They don't break down the salaries of employees though, do they? Just one lump sum, so no one asks questions.
                              Maybe you should ask. Just say'in

Comment

11 kids showed up for B'06 tryouts
                                13 for B'05

I sure hope there are enough parachutes in the plane for everyone

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X