Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's a lie and you know it. There was 1 girl who could play for an 02 team but is playing up on the 01 Reds this year. That's it.
    True. The only girls missing were the 3 from last year's U14 Red team. All of the 2001's from last year's G00 Green team and all of the 2001's from Green/Burgundy/Fuschia/Pink with Purple Polk Dots/ etc were there.

Comment

That's a lie and you know it. There was 1 girl who could play for an 02 team but is playing up on the 01 Reds this year. That's it.
      These 7 girls were temporary guest players for the weekend due to players missing. I can confirm that they were '02's. There was one '03 playing also

Comment

Hiding behind a keyboard

I wonder what this board would look like if people had to use their names? Something tells me it would more resemble a civil society...

Comment

These 7 girls were temporary guest players for the weekend due to players missing. I can confirm that they were '02's. There was one '03 playing also
          You can't confirm what isn't true. 01 Reds were missing 3 players who were in Boise. That's it. They did not have guest players. And they sucked wind all weekend.

Comment

The 2001 team is looking for extra players for clash at the border this weekend. No cost. No specific positions requested so you'll probably get to play what you want.

Please let me know if you are interested,

The above is from a coach with Washington timbers. Whether or not anyone volunteered I don't know. But based upon this email going out proclaiming play for free, hard to believe no one volunteered... Not even sure why its such a big deal, worthy of calling people liars and such over.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X