Where to play?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just found out from the ultrasound that our still-cooking fetus seems to be a lefty and may also have mad GK skills. Where should we sign him up to play? Due date 9/21/16.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We just found out from the ultrasound that our still-cooking fetus seems to be a lefty and may also have mad GK skills. Where should we sign him up to play? Due date 9/21/16.
      Since its a boy, WST B16 Copa.

He'll look awfully cute crawling up the sand dune at Cape Kiwanda...

Comment

My DH and I are thinking about starting a family next year. We want to secure a spot with the best club and training in the NW. Obviously we don't know the gender yet, we will need recommendations for either boy or girl.

Comment

My DH and I are thinking about starting a family next year. We want to secure a spot with the best club and training in the NW. Obviously we don't know the gender yet, we will need recommendations for either boy or girl.
          Girl- Estacada Soccer Club
          Boy- Forest Grove Soccer Club

Comment

It's actually kind of sad to read some of the garbage on here.

I can't imagine that you people don't actually have something better to do ... perhaps not ... also very sad. Maybe you should go hug someone ... need a hug?

It's kind of like flipping through the National Enquirer while waiting in the check-out line. There is definitely a weird kind of fascination with the whole thing, though depressing at the same time.

The psychology of the troll: Feels bad about themselves so they need to browse through forums that they can post in anonymously while adding nothing of value to the conversation. It's got to be something with the anonymity of it all ...

Lets say Erin actually came up to you and asked you a genuine question about where her 4 year old daughter should play. Would you actually respond with such trite sarcasm?

Rome is burning
            -R

Comment

Hello all,
              I have a two year old that I want to get into soccer to get a scholarship. Which club would be the best to make her start playing quality possession soccer? So far she hasn't shown any interest. We roll the ball to her and she won't kick it. We tried to get her onto the pitch at an indoor game but that ended badly but she's fine. now.
              Any of you kindly people have honest suggestions for my family?
              As mentioned by many people previously in this thread, Eastside Timbers is the place to be. It might be a little drive for you, but it will be worth it.

Comment

Hello all,
                I have a two year old that I want to get into soccer to get a scholarship. Which club would be the best to make her start playing quality possession soccer? So far she hasn't shown any interest. We roll the ball to her and she won't kick it. We tried to get her onto the pitch at an indoor game but that ended badly but she's fine. now.
                Any of you kindly people have honest suggestions for my family?
                Thanks for stopping by. First question is do you know if she will actually like to play soccer? If you think yes then getting her into personal training is a good option. Most of the young teams are not great for development. Just a lot of kick and run. Bunch ball when a crowd of six kids are crowded around the ball and trying to kick at it is not good for development.

Talk to the coach. If they don't put individual development over wins, then that is not where you want to be. At two years old up to six years old it should all be about foot skills.

Comment

As mentioned by many people previously in this thread, Eastside Timbers is the place to be. It might be a little drive for you, but it will be worth it.
                  This is great advice.

Comment

Especially if your kids a little bit bigger than the rest. Eastside will teach her how to boot the ball a long ways and to run over players on the other team. If you can't beat 'em, beat 'em up!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X