Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Going strong? Losing every game in lower levels of CCSL is a solid base.
    as strong as Mendonca

Comment

as strong as Mendonca
      FYI...Most pay-to-play clubs are a waist of time and money.

Comment

FYI...Most pay-to-play clubs are a waist of time and money.
        Said the travel coach that can’t get into a real premier club

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2346424]FYI...Most pay-to-play clubs are a waist of time and money.[/QUOT

doca is gawd awful

Comment

Said the travel coach that can’t get into a real premier club
            Or doesn't want to waste time an money

Comment

Look it up yourself jackhole. I refuse to post a link to something that a 5 year old could look up in seconds.
              dfasfadsfsa

Comment

I have had the chance to now see some of the Vale teams play this Fall. Couple of decent teams, average CCSL. Several very weak teams. I would have to say that Sporting has fared far better after the split. Taking a look at the League Standings Show most Vale teams as bottom of the table in D2 and D3 CCSL Leagues. They have a ton of work to do.

Comment

I have had the chance to now see some of the Vale teams play this Fall. Couple of decent teams, average CCSL. Several very weak teams. I would have to say that Sporting has fared far better after the split. Taking a look at the League Standings Show most Vale teams as bottom of the table in D2 and D3 CCSL Leagues. They have a ton of work to do.
                  for a first year club, I'm surprised how well they've done. Long term, not so sure - still I think it's a shame that these two clubs are now competing over the same exact turf, which will only water down both of them.

Comment

I looked at their results this weekend at EDP. Lost 7-0 first game and 5-0 second you call that doing well ?

Comment

I looked at their results this weekend at EDP. Lost 7-0 first game and 5-0 second you call that doing well ?
                      I'm not talking about game results.
                      They formed a club out of thin air and have a decent indoor facility and were able to put together teams.

Comment

They formed a club out of thin air and have a decent indoor facility and were able to put together teams.
                        They stole, cheated and lied. That’s what they are, not a club

Comment

LMFAO.

This is the basis of every club. You new here or something?

They stole, cheated and lied. That’s what they are, not a club

Comment

LMFAO.

This is the basis of every club. You new here or something?
                            Agreed.

Comment

So “doing well” has to do with property and number of teams?

My definition would include quality of coaching and quality of play. Period. Everything else is fluff.

Comment

Glad to hear they are doing so poorly. Karma is a bi&$h for the mom that sneaked alll the girls from a very good HK team for the good of her daughter at the expense of her town. Hope she can look her kid in the face now👍

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X