Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clay/United Soccer Alliance GDA

Will those private school girls really un-roster Oct 22 for school soccer? No way are most of those on any scholarship waiver $$$

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will those private school girls really un-roster Oct 22 for school soccer? No way are most of those on any scholarship waiver $$$
    All the DA clubs in Florida cheat. Weston has DP kids from every club in south Florida and they will all play high school. GDA is a joke in Florida

Comment

Your post is vague and proves you a dullard. Since it is obvious you're trying to be provocative without fact or detail to support your obtuse claim, at least write something that sounds like you know you might know what your talking about.

Comment

Your post is vague and proves you a dullard. Since it is obvious you're trying to be provocative without fact or detail to support your obtuse claim, at least write something that sounds like you know you might know what your talking about.
        It’s very clear. If you play DA you can’t play high school but the Florida DA is so bad that they all have to break the rules to get kids to play otherwise they can’t field teams

Comment

GDA will continue to struggle in most regions. It stinks that US Soccer and ECNL could not work together, but money and power ruled the day. The talent level and clubs seem to be spread too thin. I also think most girls don't want to be in a GDA setting as the GDA doesn't have college as the final goal. The majority of girls are have college as their goal and the structure of the GDA doesn't match college soccer.

Comment

It’s very clear. If you play DA you can’t play high school but the Florida DA is so bad that they all have to break the rules to get kids to play otherwise they can’t field teams

The poster is not referring to rules nimrod but to your pot stirring implying there is something going on with at the club breaking those rules.

Comment

GDA will continue to struggle in most regions. It stinks that US Soccer and ECNL could not work together, but money and power ruled the day. The talent level and clubs seem to be spread too thin. I also think most girls don't want to be in a GDA setting as the GDA doesn't have college as the final goal. The majority of girls are have college as their goal and the structure of the GDA doesn't match college soccer.

Thankfully nobody particularly cares what you think.

Comment

The poster is not referring to rules nimrod but to your pot stirring implying there is something going on with at the club breaking those rules.
                Don’t think they’re implying. These girls have GDA games past the date when HS season start. They all played HS last year and GDA. There is no way these are scholarship students.

Just saying no ones fooled.

Comment

Thankfully nobody particularly cares what you think.

your wife cares...she tells me often in the back seat of my car when she is coming up for air.

Comment

your wife cares...she tells me often in the back seat of my car when she is coming up for air.
                    Wife jokes. A sure sign of low IQ. How oxygen thieving twits like you make through each day without offing themselves is dumbfounding.

Comment

Don’t think they’re implying. These girls have GDA games past the date when HS season start. They all played HS last year and GDA. There is no way these are scholarship students.

Just saying no ones fooled.
                      What girls? Which teams? Which HS? Without any of that, your comments mean nothing. By the way, supporting your original post by using "they're" instead of "I" isn't fooling anyone.

Comment

Wife jokes. A sure sign of low IQ. How oxygen thieving twits like you make through each day without offing themselves is dumbfounding.
                        It's not a joke. She doesn't care about you, and you know it. But she does care about me. I could care less.

Comment

It's not a joke. She doesn't care about you, and you know it. But she does care about me. I could care less.
                          Another keyboard puss typing sh!t on TS. Easy to be brave on an anonymous board. Please tell us what club and team your daughter sits the bench for so I pay you a visit.

Comment

More DA kids sit the bench.

Comment

Lots of bench sitting. Lots.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X