Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juventus Zoff wins again

The best 2005 in the state wins the State Cup and now win Coral Estates Cup.

Jajajajajaja Coral Estates Cup! What an accomplishment lmao

Comment

Weston black is better then Zoff. Weston DA will destroy you. They will make you their puta. Your team has no defense. No scoring. Give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Weston black is better then Zoff. Weston DA will destroy you. They will make you their puta. Your team has no defense. No scoring. Give up.
        This site isn’t just about your glory DA. Let the parents be proud of there kids no matter what level. One day your kid might not be in DA anymore be humble because It can all end quick

Comment

This site isn’t just about your glory DA. Let the parents be proud of there kids no matter what level. One day your kid might not be in DA anymore be humble because It can all end quick
          I’m that case don’t say the best 2005 in the State. That’s calling for someone to come and set you straight. Poster is insane

Comment

It is the best team in the state.

Comment

It is the best team in the state.
              it's a nice team with some good players, but stop this nonsense. every year it's the same thing.

Comment

WOW!!!!! You won the Coral Estate Cup.... What an accomplishment!!!! LMAO.....

Comment

WOW!!!!! You won the Coral Estate Cup.... What an accomplishment!!!! LMAO.....
                  Too those kids it is so get a life it’s not about you all star dad

Comment

Too those kids it is so get a life it’s not about you all star dad
                    which is fine and totally ok and they are great kids. problem is when zoff daddy goes off about being best 2005 in state.

Comment

which is fine and totally ok and they are great kids. problem is when zoff daddy goes off about being best 2005 in state.
                      Problem is all the Weston parents who live in some delusional world bubble. My kids California ODP team will kick the crap out of you 2005 da. Let’s be real here.

Comment

I have never heard of zoff. I quick got soccer check reveals that it is 1st ranked team in the state and it looks like they were the state cup winner. What’s the fight here? They are ranked 1.

Comment

I have never heard of zoff. I quick got soccer check reveals that it is 1st ranked team in the state and it looks like they were the state cup winner. What’s the fight here? They are ranked 1.
                          They beat the 40th team in the State 1-0 in the finals. You should just STFU and be humble. You are not all that!!

Comment

The 06 Weston DA will destroy this team. Relax Juve CLOWNS, you guys are not on the same level. The 05s DA just came back from Italy with some hardware. Pick your poison!!

Comment

The 06 Weston DA will destroy this team. Relax Juve CLOWNS, you guys are not on the same level. The 05s DA just came back from Italy with some hardware. Pick your poison!!
                              And just destroyed, massacred, ruined Chargers in DA league.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X