Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do we get ripped off

In soccer you need a ball! Why do we get ripped off, why do we pay 1800 or 2500 for fees not including tournaments and travel or uniforms. Then we put up with retarded requirements like who bringing the team snack. What the hell is going on!! Team snack at 4 is cute !! Who implements the madness in USA youth soccer clubs. The training is beyond crap, but yet we pay for this continued insanity. It’s like having dial up internet still. Totally disconnected.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In soccer you need a ball! Why do we get ripped off, why do we pay 1800 or 2500 for fees not including tournaments and travel or uniforms. Then we put up with retarded requirements like who bringing the team snack. What the hell is going on!! Team snack at 4 is cute !! Who implements the madness in USA youth soccer clubs. The training is beyond crap, but yet we pay for this continued insanity. It’s like having dial up internet still. Totally disconnected.
    Because people do not want to work for free.

Comment

Because people do not want to work for free.
      So cool we have basically McDonald’s employees teaching our kids to be successful at soccer. No wonder !

Comment

So cool we have basically McDonald’s employees teaching our kids to be successful at soccer. No wonder !
        Who signed their child up? You are the fool here. ****, take some responsibility. If you don't like it and you have a son, see if he actually has balls and have him play football (he will sit the bench there as well) or if you have a daughter...basketball, Volleyball, or softball. BE a problem solver and not some little bitch whining about your situation.

Comment

Who signed their child up? You are the fool here. ****, take some responsibility. If you don't like it and you have a son, see if he actually has balls and have him play football (he will sit the bench there as well) or if you have a daughter...basketball, Volleyball, or softball. BE a problem solver and not some little bitch whining about your situation.
          What’s the rules on leaving a team/club like tomorrow. Are we stuck for the year per rules that don’t allow for transfer does that mean may 2019. Or can you do it mid season Jan feb

Comment

What’s the rules on leaving a team/club like tomorrow. Are we stuck for the year per rules that don’t allow for transfer does that mean may 2019. Or can you do it mid season Jan feb
            You can leave when you want. 1) You will NOT get your money back for anything. 2) They may not release your players card to play at another club. Only way around it, is if you have a player pass from different orgs (USClub or USYS?)

Comment

You can leave when you want. 1) You will NOT get your money back for anything. 2) They may not release your players card to play at another club. Only way around it, is if you have a player pass from different orgs (USClub or USYS?)
              Thank you the club can keep the change. I don’t know what organization the club is part of I believe both. What league is sfusa teams in division 1. I think that’s usys is it not?

Comment

Thank you the club can keep the change. I don’t know what organization the club is part of I believe both. What league is sfusa teams in division 1. I think that’s usys is it not?
                Name of club? Then we can recommend options.

Comment

They have to give your player card back if you pay your entire contract for the rest of the year.

Comment

They have to give your player card back if you pay your entire contract for the rest of the year.
                    Wrongo - the player pass does NOT belong to you or your player. It belongs to the club. It does you no good to have it in your possession - it says you are a member of a specific club.

For FYSA clubs, if you request a release prior to December 1, and you have met all of your contractural requirements (paid your fees, paid any release fee, etc) then they must release you.

For ECNL - if you request a release and plan on going to another ECNL club, you must have the approval of both clubs' DOCs plus the ECNL Commissioner. Otherwise, you stay on the roster of the original club.

For US Club - if you request a release and plan on going to another US Club Club, you must have the approval of your original club to transfer before US Club will permit you to be rostered at another club.

Now, if you are going from FYSA to US Club or visa versa none of it matters. Except, if you ever want to be registered in the system you are spurning ever again you could have issues.

Comment

Post #10 is a great summary. If you are playing SFUYSA, just need to write a check. There is probably a release penalty in the agreement on top of the yearly fee. Good luck.

Comment

Wrongo - the player pass does NOT belong to you or your player. It belongs to the club. It does you no good to have it in your possession - it says you are a member of a specific club.

For FYSA clubs, if you request a release prior to December 1, and you have met all of your contractural requirements (paid your fees, paid any release fee, etc) then they must release you.

For ECNL - if you request a release and plan on going to another ECNL club, you must have the approval of both clubs' DOCs plus the ECNL Commissioner. Otherwise, you stay on the roster of the original club.

For US Club - if you request a release and plan on going to another US Club Club, you must have the approval of your original club to transfer before US Club will permit you to be rostered at another club.

Now, if you are going from FYSA to US Club or visa versa none of it matters. Except, if you ever want to be registered in the system you are spurning ever again you could have issues.
                        I don’t care what league the training is hideous and we are looking for training with some intensity, where there moving the kids. Is that too much to ask in south Florida, it’s going on somewhere I see allot of talented kids to be honest but the parents don’t know any better because they have never seen it. I know better and we need to transfer out of this crap fast

Comment

I don’t care what league the training is hideous and we are looking for training with some intensity, where there moving the kids. Is that too much to ask in south Florida, it’s going on somewhere I see allot of talented kids to be honest but the parents don’t know any better because they have never seen it. I know better and we need to transfer out of this crap fast
                          Club and age?

Comment

Club and age?
                            Who’s the Mgr or coach at what club. 11 yrs.

Comment

crickets

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X