X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Likely for...whatever

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, this person is a dic in a box. Florida Elite is taking over, we assume constant assault and use it for fuel. What goes around comes around. This loser has posted everyday for the 6 months. Most likely a dic in a box from armada because florida elite has swallowed all the kids that decided to switch clubs after the fall in leadership.

Piss off loser!
    There's only one thing FESA swallows...

I don't see massive anti Armada or Clay threads...I also don't see anyone over at any other Jacksonville club notifying TS of to censor a public soccer forum.

You are what you are, and you behave as such.

I have been predicting for months that once the season started, and teams, parents, and coaches reconvened...that the ugly business that FESA has been involved in would start to float to the surface, attracting the attention of stake holders at Veterans. Like the individuals who use vielled threats, like one person who famously said during a town hall meeting, that, " there's lot's of changes coming to FESA, and there are going to be a lot of angry parents". It was only a matter of time before they moved to pinch off the source of these anonymous sources of unthreatened truth about the SJCD ECNL nationals fiasco, the farce that occurred at try-outs, SB and his LLC, and the rest...keeping everyone afraid, and in line is all part of the design. TS has allowed parents to speak anonymously, without fear of reprisals. There are people on this thread that would like to DOX every individual posting negatively about FESA for reasons of retaliation, which is more or less what I'm saying. FEAR at FESA is palpable, especially when a grown adult is threatening your child's happiness, which regrettably is why people say nothing. They're afraid of reprisals. I've seen this at Armada too, but at least they don't brag about it publically.

Comment

When one's salary is pinned to enrollment numbers, doing what's in the best interest of the players becomes contrary to the best interest of management.
      Not so. A club can high enrollment numbers and do what's in the best interest of the players, but when the club leaders do not make decisions for the players within the club then they should be fired.

Comment

I don't see massive anti Armada or Clay threads...I also don't see anyone over at any other Jacksonville club notifying TS of to censor a public soccer forum.

I have been predicting for months that once the season started, and teams, parents, and coaches reconvened...that the ugly business that FESA has been involved in would start to float to the surface, attracting the attention of stake holders at Veterans. Like the individuals who use vielled threats, like one person who famously said during a town hall meeting, that, " there's lot's of changes coming to FESA, and there are going to be a lot of angry parents". It was only a matter of time before they moved to pinch off the source of these anonymous sources of unthreatened truth about the SJCD ECNL nationals fiasco, the farce that occurred at try-outs, SB and his LLC, and the rest...keeping everyone afraid, and in line is all part of the design. TS has allowed parents to speak anonymously, without fear of reprisals. There are people on this thread that would like to DOX every individual posting negatively about FESA for reasons of retaliation, which is more or less what I'm saying. FEAR at FESA is palpable, especially when a grown adult is threatening your child's happiness, which regrettably is why people say nothing. They're afraid of reprisals. I've seen this at Armada too, but at least they don't brag about it publically.
        What relationship to FESA is Bubb’s LLC? Isn’t that his private business?

Comment

Is a kind of scam to get a piece of the pie if FESA ever runs into some Little Messi out there. Thank God he is English and won't be able to identify true soccer talent.

Comment

What relationship to FESA is Bubb’s LLC? Isn’t that his private business?
            What is bubb’s private business- semi pro team, travel agency, his soccer camps, or turning FESA community nonprofit into his own business. Club FKK is a for profit club owned by Hue.

Comment

Armada is worse. SOS

Comment

If a local congresswoman got busted for fraud so will SB! Trust me is a matter of time. He doesn't even know it.

Comment

FESA, WFF, TBU, Orlando City, and so on all have directors that get paid 6 figures. What is sad is the most communication you will see from these directors and staff is how to act as a parent and stay away from the fields. It is laughable.
                  There is a big difference between making 110K a year that most Ds make rather than close to 200K Bubb grabs while pressuring his families and members for volunteering and donations. Do you see the difference?

Comment

There is a big difference between making 110K a year that most Ds make rather than close to 200K Bubb grabs while pressuring his families and members for volunteering and donations. Do you see the difference?
                    Yes. And the sad thing these parents volunteering and raising donations for Bubb is that they are trying to win favor for their kid to start on the C team or possible get promoted to the B team. FESA thrives on the politics. And yes, this happens at every club, but at FESA it is ingrained in the culture. It is rather pathetic to overpay for glorified rec soccer with some travel and then feel the need to play politics on top of it to secure your kids spot. Borderline delusional.

Comment

Reality is many "non-profit" clubs are that in name only. They install boards with kiss-azz parents who just want their kids to get better treatment. They'll do whatever the owner(s) - because really they are owners. Being a non profit brings loads of tax advantages, but it also means more public scrutiny. Where we used to live very few clubs were non profit - almost all were for profit and entirely closed to public purview. Doesn't take much thought to figure out why.

Comment

If they did an honest, confidential poll with parents about how they think FESA is run, it would not be pretty but as long as they control their children's soccer destiny, they just grin and bear it. This club leadership has very little accountability to the families and worse the financial transparency or lack thereof is garbage. Bubb does not even coach much or very well. If you took the money he is overpaid, you may be able to pay for better coaches for B and C team rather than focus only on A teams like they do.

Comment

Reality is many "non-profit" clubs are that in name only. They install boards with kiss-azz parents who just want their kids to get better treatment. They'll do whatever the owner(s) - because really they are owners. Being a non profit brings loads of tax advantages, but it also means more public scrutiny. Where we used to live very few clubs were non profit - almost all were for profit and entirely closed to public purview. Doesn't take much thought to figure out why.
                          This is a very good point. There are people making lots of wealth off non profit soccer. I do not understand enough about how it works but some soccer clubs are not nonprofit like FKK. Hue was the director at Creeks for a short time and helped Creeks hire Bubb. PDA in Palm Coast was ‘bought’ by FESA think and are parts of FESA profit and parts not profit?

Comment

Guessing the new semi pro men’s Florida Elite team is for profit and a separate business than the youth club but both use the name brand Florida Elite. Or is everything under the one nonprofit club FESA? There should be full transparency and explain to the common people.

Comment

All this blah blah blah why don’t you or others attend the board meeting and see what gets discussed , parents regularly attended the Creeks board meetings if your not willing to be part of the solution stop being part of the problem

Comment

Any big youth sports organization like soccer or football needs volunteers to fill the water jugs and set up equipment. There is never any pressure but families like to help out. Donations for the soccerathon at FESA are voluntary like any other club. Many clubs have their little fundraisers from the wine baskets raffles to the click a button on the website to donate to the scholarship fund. Nothing is mandatory and there is no consequence for not volunteering or donating.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X