Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Name good HS coaches? They all profit from the clubs coaching them. And they dont coach their kids at club. They just suck
    Okay then. By your way of thinking, since virtually all of the club coaches in Brevard coach HS, it must mean we have no good coaches in Brevard. So I can better understand meaning of your comment tabout the HS coaches "They all profit from the clubs coaching them. And they dont coach their kids at club. They just suck". If this eloquently written statement is true, help me understand why the same HS teams are at the top virtually every year. If the coaches "suck" and they are just profiting from the clubs coaching them, and the players on the club teams attend High Schools throughout the county, wouldn't it stand to reason the best HS teams would vary from year to year? I am just a simple person. I am learning so much else from you about how everyone sucks. If you can also enlighten me about this seeming contradiction I can learn even more about how everyone sucks.

Comment

Ill be happy when we don't have rec clubs selling comp anymore like Impact does. Meaning, you will get taken over and you will not be a "local" club. Little do you know what is happening under your nose.
      Just curious why that will make you happy? Why do you care what other clubs do or how they "sell" themselves? If your kids club and team is serving your family's needs, why not just be happy and stop obsessing over what others do? Your statement: "Meaning, you will get taken over and you will not be a "local" club. Little do you know what is happening under your nose." This is the perfect example. You are gleeful in a belief Brevard Beachside will be taken over and think I am clueless about it. I have not heard of any legitimate merger discussions, but don't really pay attention to such matters. You are making the mistake of believing everyone thinks the way you do. The reality is it would not concern me if Beachside were "taken over" as you say. I don't care which club my kid plays for. I think all the clubs are good. I only care that he plays on a team with talent, good chemistry, nice kids, and a good coach. His team has all of the above and I think it is likely they would stay together regardless of club affiliation. If not, then he would find another team/club as long as he wanted to keep playing. No need to respond to this with statement his team & club sucks. I already know you believe that.

Comment

Laughable saying the BSA u16 is better then the Brevard beachside u16 boys, considering BSA Showcase is a few good TRUE BSA players and then with kids from other clubs. The core of Brevard beachside have been playing together since they were 9. In fact didn’t at least 3 of those kids help BSA showcase to the Florida Cup final against FKK in May? Without that whole showcase deal BSA blue, select or whatever new iteration the club came up with other that 2 kids are very average. Whilst the old SB team have been successful locally to include GCF for years. And then had also done well at FSPL, statewide tournaments and state cup

Help get to the final, yes. Help beat ACYS , yes. But those Palm Bay kids turned around and those same kids lost to ACYS and lost to those same BSA kids. So who helped who?

Comment

Help get to the final, yes. Help beat ACYS , yes. But those Palm Bay kids turned around and those same kids lost to ACYS and lost to those same BSA kids. So who helped who?
          Well not exactly "those same BSA kids". There were new guest players to replace the ones who guest played for FL Cup and then went back to regular team. As long as BSA can keep playing under US Club Soccer and finding players from out of area to play tournaments, they will probably continue to do well in those events. The problem will only be if they have trouble continuing to find talented guest players. It is a good niche as there are a lot of good players out there in smaller markets who don't have a top 20 regular team. They can practice and play with their regular team and then play a few Showcase and higher level tournaments with BSA entering under US Club instead of FYSA. It is a good opportunity for those small market players to play on a higher level team. The team will continue to be good, but never as good as their individual talent should allow because they won't have the chemistry of a team that practices and plays together all year long. It is probably a little more difficult to make work this time of year because there will be inevitable scheduling conflicts with the guest players regular teams, but so far Miguel is doing a great job of exploiting this opportunity he discovered. Probably the primary risk at this point is other clubs (who might want to guard ownership of their players) realizing they can close the loophole by registering and rostering their players with US Club. I give Miguel a lot of credit. It is good opportunity for players. Just don't fool yourself into thinking this BSA Showcase team is same as the other top teams in state. It is a completely different animal. Nothing wrong with that. More opportunities for kids to play and do well in higher level youth events is good.

Comment

Okay then. By your way of thinking, since virtually all of the club coaches in Brevard coach HS, it must mean we have no good coaches in Brevard. So I can better understand meaning of your comment tabout the HS coaches "They all profit from the clubs coaching them. And they dont coach their kids at club. They just suck". If this eloquently written statement is true, help me understand why the same HS teams are at the top virtually every year. If the coaches "suck" and they are just profiting from the clubs coaching them, and the players on the club teams attend High Schools throughout the county, wouldn't it stand to reason the best HS teams would vary from year to year? I am just a simple person. I am learning so much else from you about how everyone sucks. If you can also enlighten me about this seeming contradiction I can learn even more about how everyone sucks.
            Your well-reasoned argument is wasted on the village idiot. He's just bitter because, well, he sucks at soccer. And wants to blame his woes on anyone but himself.

Comment

Well not exactly "those same BSA kids". There were new guest players to replace the ones who guest played for FL Cup and then went back to regular team. As long as BSA can keep playing under US Club Soccer and finding players from out of area to play tournaments, they will probably continue to do well in those events. The problem will only be if they have trouble continuing to find talented guest players. It is a good niche as there are a lot of good players out there in smaller markets who don't have a top 20 regular team. They can practice and play with their regular team and then play a few Showcase and higher level tournaments with BSA entering under US Club instead of FYSA. It is a good opportunity for those small market players to play on a higher level team. The team will continue to be good, but never as good as their individual talent should allow because they won't have the chemistry of a team that practices and plays together all year long. It is probably a little more difficult to make work this time of year because there will be inevitable scheduling conflicts with the guest players regular teams, but so far Miguel is doing a great job of exploiting this opportunity he discovered. Probably the primary risk at this point is other clubs (who might want to guard ownership of their players) realizing they can close the loophole by registering and rostering their players with US Club. I give Miguel a lot of credit. It is good opportunity for players. Just don't fool yourself into thinking this BSA Showcase team is same as the other top teams in state. It is a completely different animal. Nothing wrong with that. More opportunities for kids to play and do well in higher level youth events is good.

Weren't your little boys team supposed to do good tournaments this year. Kids that went to that tryout at beachside were told you were going to CASL, the Disney Showcase, Jefferson Cup? You arent going to either. If it isnt about the two coaches kids, then they wont care about you. Keep defending your bad team. And we expect you at SCU next year. When someone takes you over, you and all Of Robidoux kids will be at SCU, including Bob.

Comment

Weren't your little boys team supposed to do good tournaments this year. Kids that went to that tryout at beachside were told you were going to CASL, the Disney Showcase, Jefferson Cup? You arent going to either. If it isnt about the two coaches kids, then they wont care about you. Keep defending your bad team. And we expect you at SCU next year. When someone takes you over, you and all Of Robidoux kids will be at SCU, including Bob.
                I did not read defense of a Beachside team in the post you are responding too. It is hard to follow because your writing is so bad, but your responses all appear completely unrelated to what was written. Why is it so important for you to believe other teams are bad? Start enjoying your kids soccer and stop obsessing about other teams and hoping they fail. Unbelievable!

Comment

I did not read defense of a Beachside team in the post you are responding too. It is hard to follow because your writing is so bad, but your responses all appear completely unrelated to what was written. Why is it so important for you to believe other teams are bad? Start enjoying your kids soccer and stop obsessing about other teams and hoping they fail. Unbelievable!

Obsessing? Why are you on here? Why do you always defend your little girl's team so much? Do you have to? Has his balls not dropped enough for you to let his team do the talking? Because you are a helicopter parent. Because you have so much say on your team that you dont want yo lose that. You care less about your kids' playing and more about how much control you have over Robidoux. I thought maybe you sucked his co** but Ill retract that. I think Bob bobs that knob.

The only thing that bothers me is you come on here with little life achievements and little athletic achievements and try to judge others' kids. The idea that Beachside Boys 03 parents (Pap and Burr) post on here so much anonymously about the kids of this county is the worst part. You couldn't make it at a different club because you wouldnt control a coach or a club like you are. You think Robidoux is a good coach and your kid has a good team? By the way the parents control that team, you wouldnt need a dad-coach (which is all Bob is), you have enough pulling his strings. Oh and good luck this weekend.

Comment

Obsessing? Why are you on here? Why do you always defend your little girl's team so much? Do you have to? Has his balls not dropped enough for you to let his team do the talking? Because you are a helicopter parent. Because you have so much say on your team that you dont want yo lose that. You care less about your kids' playing and more about how much control you have over Robidoux. I thought maybe you sucked his co** but Ill retract that. I think Bob bobs that knob.

The only thing that bothers me is you come on here with little life achievements and little athletic achievements and try to judge others' kids. The idea that Beachside Boys 03 parents (Pap and Burr) post on here so much anonymously about the kids of this county is the worst part. You couldn't make it at a different club because you wouldnt control a coach or a club like you are. You think Robidoux is a good coach and your kid has a good team? By the way the parents control that team, you wouldnt need a dad-coach (which is all Bob is), you have enough pulling his strings. Oh and good luck this weekend.

Well done. We've had the same issues with one of those parents at Space Coast. Good to see them called out.

Comment

Not sure who you think you are responding too, but your message above is just perfect in exposing who you are and what you are about. Why are you so persistent in attempting to put on others what you do? I have not read a negative word on here about any Brevard kids, clubs, coaches, or teams except by you. Nor have I read judgement of Brevard kids (again except by you). Your hatred of Beachside is demented and bizarre. Either you are mentally ill or someone at Beachside did something horrific to you to inspire such hatred. if it is the former please seek professional help. This hatred over kids kicking a ball is going to consume you and you may explode in a way that could be dangerous to yourself and others. If it is the latter I would suggest you take it up directly with whoever harmed you. This site is intended to be for honest and respectful dialog about youth soccer. Brevard is a close knit soccer community with kids from north to south playing with and against each other in healthy competition. Vile adults consumed by hatred should find a different outlet for it.

Comment

Well done. We've had the same issues with one of those parents at Space Coast. Good to see them called out.
                        Your joking right? Read the posts carefully. You will realize the one you are commending is the one criticizing parents, kids, and coaches. Or maybe you know. Anyone who would commend someone for writing such a nasty post about kids might be as bad.

Comment

Not sure who you think you are responding too, but your message above is just perfect in exposing who you are and what you are about. Why are you so persistent in attempting to put on others what you do? I have not read a negative word on here about any Brevard kids, clubs, coaches, or teams except by you. Nor have I read judgement of Brevard kids (again except by you). Your hatred of Beachside is demented and bizarre. Either you are mentally ill or someone at Beachside did something horrific to you to inspire such hatred. if it is the former please seek professional help. This hatred over kids kicking a ball is going to consume you and you may explode in a way that could be dangerous to yourself and others. If it is the latter I would suggest you take it up directly with whoever harmed you. This site is intended to be for honest and respectful dialog about youth soccer. Brevard is a close knit soccer community with kids from north to south playing with and against each other in healthy competition. Vile adults consumed by hatred should find a different outlet for it.

Honest and respectful? Talking soccer? Good one.

Yet you didnt address any othe posters accusations. Deflecting? I think so

Comment

Your joking right? Read the posts carefully. You will realize the one you are commending is the one criticizing parents, kids, and coaches. Or maybe you know. Anyone who would commend someone for writing such a nasty post about kids might be as bad.
                            I realize that you have your panties in a bunch. You can't handle a little s#it-talking? Ita funny how you guys always talk s#*t on here until you get called out. Then you become the reasonable and logical one. Lets see how this plays out though. And i bet you respond very quickly because as an adult, you have no life and your accomplishments are lived theough your kid. Sad. So lets hope they never fail because who will defend you? Not your kid.

Comment

I response to the above I stand by my statements on this thread that all of Brevards soccer clubs are good, that there are good coaches at each club, that many of the club coaches are also good HS coaches, that there are good state level teams at most of the clubs, that there are good players on all of the Brevard teams competing at state level, that all of the clubs do a good job of teaching soccer and providing for the recreational needs of our children, that coming up with a US Club Showcase program at BSA to provide higher level opportunities for more kids is good, and that it is positive thing that we have tightly knit soccer community with kids getting to know and play with their peers across high schools and clubs. I also stand by my position that obscene posters like the one above should clean it up and realize they are talking about children and well meaning coaches.

Comment

I realize that you have your panties in a bunch. You can't handle a little s#it-talking? Ita funny how you guys always talk s#*t on here until you get called out. Then you become the reasonable and logical one. Lets see how this plays out though. And i bet you respond very quickly because as an adult, you have no life and your accomplishments are lived theough your kid. Sad. So lets hope they never fail because who will defend you? Not your kid.
                                Wrong. Have never talked s#*t about anyone on here. Can't be called out for something that have never done. Not everyone is a jerk. I know that is hard for people who behave badly to believe.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X