• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which business could this possibly be?

Ripping your wife's p**** apart

Comment

It's poetic justice that one of Talking Soccer's most notorious trolls, who spent years carrying out a personal vendetta against the Space Coast DOC on this site and calling repeatedly for him to be fired, now finds himself without his main coaching job.

Hey Dustin, now would be a really good time to drop that long-standing grudge and concentrate on your own career. Too bad you burned your bridges at SCU or that might have been an option for you. You can only hope that the targets of all your online abuse over the years take mercy and avoid giving you a taste of your own medicine, even though you absolutely deserve it. Don't forget there are people out there that know the truth behind your "personal reasons" for leaving Florida Tech.

Some people say I'm a bitch. Now you have first-hand knowledge.

Warmest Regards,
      Welcome back, Defender, we missed you. It's good to know there are still some adults in the room.

Comment

Scott Aaaaaarrrrrrrmmmmmmssssstrong! A money making machine!
        Meanwhile, back on the ranch. SA is quickly looking at new money generating schemes!

Comment

Meanwhile, back on the ranch. SA is quickly looking at new money generating schemes!
          Dustin, you could be spending your newly-found free time on something more productive, but here you are, as usual.

Meanwhile, rumors are flying about the real reason you left Florida Tech. Why don't you take this opportunity to set the record straight?

Comment

Has Scott or not?

No, its something he has mentioned. No one has ever confirmed the offer but it is in his conversations with people. Especially people that dont know soccer. Then we have the same guy come on here and defend him.

It seems you sir, or hopefully ma'am, defend this piece of S*** way too much. Either you are sleeping with him or or you are his mother. Otherwise no reason to constantly be on here defending another man's honor. Let him speak for himself.
            Has Scott A. been offered an MLS job or not?

Comment

No. He was offered to merge SCU with OCYS. That has nothing to do with MLS. However, he would not stay as DOC or in any real control of SCU/oCYS. He would make a little more money managing SCU/OCYS, but Paul at OCYS would still be in charge. But noooooo MLS.

Comment

No. He was offered to merge SCU with OCYS. That has nothing to do with MLS. However, he would not stay as DOC or in any real control of SCU/oCYS. He would make a little more money managing SCU/OCYS, but Paul at OCYS would still be in charge. But noooooo MLS.
                If I had a business to run, and the objective was to make lots of money, and I could control Scott from enriching himself, then I would hire Scott.

Comment

If I had a business to run, and the objective was to make lots of money, and I could control Scott from enriching himself, then I would hire Scott.
                  Dustin, please tell us the real reason you are no longer employed by Florida Tech.

Comment

Is this a joke question?

Is Scott qualified to even coach youth teams?

Comment

Which business could this possibly be?
                      They're opening up a training center together. There were rumors that they were going to start up a new club but those plans seem to have fallen through.

Comment

Is this a joke question?

Is Scott qualified to even coach youth teams?

No. If you know his background youll know he isnt qualified as Viera people think. Hes just like all English coaches. He has an accent and claims to know the sport. I bet he grew up playing cricket back in the motherland.

OC = SCU merger/partnership. Thats all that is. Lets not get that twisted. Ive had conversations with OCYS and they approached our club and they said the club Brevard was SCU.

Comment

No. If you know his background youll know he isnt qualified as Viera people think. Hes just like all English coaches. He has an accent and claims to know the sport. I bet he grew up playing cricket back in the motherland.

OC = SCU merger/partnership. Thats all that is. Lets not get that twisted. Ive had conversations with OCYS and they approached our club and they said the club Brevard was SCU.
                          So dumb. You don't even know SA has a history of playing right here in Brevard county at FIT (I believe on a national championship team) and played professionally in England. I am also pretty sure he has higher coaching license/certifications than any coach in Brevard. He has won state championships as both HS and club coach. Finally he had his own soccer club for a number of years and has been DOC for a long time at SCU. What criteria do you use for being qualified to coach youth soccer? If Scott is not qualified then no coach in Brevard is qualified to coach youth soccer. You probably already know all this and just hate Scott for some illogical reason, but if by some chance you don't, you should research it so as not to look like a complete idiot when you spout your nonsensical opinions. And no, my kid does not and has not ever played at SCU. He plays at a different club with another good coach because SCU happens to not have the best team at his age.

Comment

So dumb. You don't even know SA has a history of playing right here in Brevard county at FIT (I believe on a national championship team) and played professionally in England. I am also pretty sure he has higher coaching license/certifications than any coach in Brevard. He has won state championships as both HS and club coach. Finally he had his own soccer club for a number of years and has been DOC for a long time at SCU. What criteria do you use for being qualified to coach youth soccer? If Scott is not qualified then no coach in Brevard is qualified to coach youth soccer. You probably already know all this and just hate Scott for some illogical reason, but if by some chance you don't, you should research it so as not to look like a complete idiot when you spout your nonsensical opinions. And no, my kid does not and has not ever played at SCU. He plays at a different club with another good coach because SCU happens to not have the best team at his age.

You are English and you didnt use the word "mate". I call BS ...mate. Scott = sheep-shagging fake

Comment

Oh really? You kid will never play at SCU? Where does he play if Scott is the most qualified? You dont make sense. And you played in England? Where. You are so vague that Im calling Bull$#!+ also.

And honestly, are there that many people on TS that come on here and defend this *****? And they don't defend him just by denying, defend him like it is him. Oh, it is him. What a douche. He spends his days on here defending himself.

Comment

You are English and you didn't use the word "mate". I call BS ...mate. Scott = sheep-shagging fake
                                No fake. Just a person who is baffled adults can harbor such hate over kids kicking a ball. Why don't you tell us what Scott did to provoke your loathing of him. Do you behave like this in rest of your life or just about kids soccer?

Comment

Working...
                                X